3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey 22.05.20 09:17 pm

Play together on the same computer (Heroes of Might and Magic 4)

Nobody knows how to play Heroes together on one computer. Or maybe someone knows when will come the addition
27 Comments
Sort by:
m
medved 22.05.20

You go to New Game -> Scenarios. Choose a map, try different, some words about a Computer is the empty box -> put a checkbox, the word Computer is changed to Player2. Put on the word Player, Player2, etc. (depending on how many players you can and three) the cursor, erase it, write your nick. That's all. Simple :) Patch network Multiplayerа 3DO promises next week. The Bukowski version of it does not stand for special protection. Beech will promises to release the patch 2 weeks after the official.

A
Aleksey 22.05.20

Thank you, I'm upset, so it was nice to sit at home in the glorious campaign, and with a bottle ... :)

m
medved 22.05.20

If you have more questions or misunderstood something - ask, I will help :)

V
Vital 22.05.20

Pleseee tell me where to download upgrade for Heroes 4. Send on soap if possible:(

D
Diman 22.05.20

where to download upgrade for Herois 4

S
Stranix 22.05.20

Yes rightly said Medved.

BUT few maps:(

Computer weak! Very easily taken out even at maximum.

Complete garbage with stationary and non-stationary monsters.

That some garbage that others. Have a standing good that only resources can be stolen

and those that mine to rip you:) Brad shorter.

But in General everything is fine!

The current maps more.

Who-thread knows where to swing the cards?

M
McKENZY 22.05.20

http://www.heroes4.org/mapdownload.php

enjoy!!!

M
Max 22.05.20

Upgrade for Heroes IV is a Russian version of dressing in English?

p
pirotehnik 22.05.20

Heroes 4 is rather weak to be honest, I expected much more. I liked only a new engine and the fact that the hero fights, because they can mow (depending on level) and half of the enemy army.
by the way, nobody knows where to get the patch for multiplayer??? Really want to play on the Internet.

d
da poshli vy vse nahuy 22.05.20

Patch for online play = addon HoMM4: Gathering Storm expansion + patch it up to 3.0 or on top of another to put HoMM4: Winds of War (addon)

P
PlayGround.ru 22.05.20

how to patch nephropathies version cherosov read here
http://www.playground.ru/forums/homm4/7722/

pirates and all that.....

S
SANDRO 22.05.20

WHERE'S UTICA FOR THE NETWORK CARD???
I also want to say vampires in 4 parts went a little overboard and with the black dragons at once just to not win!!!

O
Oksivarus 22.05.20

Everyone who hachet to the multiplayer map under H4 WW.
As they say on the Playground to quit I already did 3 times.
Presilla completed successfully and they are not on the website.

K
Konstantin 22.05.20

Can I play Heroes 4 together, on two different computers, on the modem, but no Internet? If so, how?

8 8 8 22.05.20

Where did everyone go ?

T
Tidjey 22.05.20

Oh! It should be the same! Forum for the Heroes back.. And I thought it never will be... Cool!

M
MihaYlych 22.05.20

One gepom you can mow any army at any level of complexity that this whole flaw of this game. It all comes down to the fact that pumped half hero goes all wet. No elements of the strategy:((

D
DarkRaider 22.05.20

As against a good looking army, even he will not pull ! Especially in the 4th Heroes the very best hero Chaos , at first, the rest are worthless !!!

A
A.Soldier of Light 22.05.20

Well, do not tell. If you have large enough resources (gold), the elf City taxis (where the Phoenixes and the Portal creatures)

D
DarkRaider 22.05.20

With proper selection of creatures and a good hero level eighth , elves do not pull.