3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grungezheka 22.05.20 09:17 pm

Restarting missions in boats (Mass Effect 3)

Dear gamers, I have a question: the mission of the boats began rescuing the Admiral, after went to the base of the Goths (where with the Reaper in the end fight). As it turned out later to try on the Goths and Briantsev needed before going to the base of the Goths to fulfill the mission by reprogramming the Geth. Is there any way to roll back the game to the map of the galaxy on the Normandy, the Geth base to undergo reprogramming the Geth?
Save all the Geth base.
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 22.05.20

The pain is found.

M
Metalist1925 22.05.20

only to replay. Although it should be noted, there unfolds one of the most beautiful and touching scenes

s
saa0891 22.05.20

grungezheka wrote:
Dear gamers, I have a question: the mission of the boats began rescuing the Admiral, after went to the base of the Goths (where with the Reaper in the end fight). As it turned out later to try on the Goths and Briantsev needed before going to the base of the Goths to fulfill the mission by reprogramming the Geth.
Still need to import the saves from the second part with the desired election otherwise that does not work,personally I beat because of this.

g
grungezheka 22.05.20

saa0891
The entire game was played all over again?

s
saa0891 22.05.20

grungezheka wrote:
The entire game was played all over again?
Had to,I didn't know that without the import will not work.
You can just other people's saves to use and pass the time (although they still have paid DLC which allows the beginning of the third part to select key moments),I was wondering what to go through.

K
Kaia_Neri 22.05.20

grungezheka
Oh, also without gradual preservation. Faced at the time.
If there is a great desire to reconcile the Geth and fresher, but no desire to replay the game, the editor saves you can specify enough points to have enough for reconciliation. The editor can be found here in the section cheats, authored by Gibbed.
I hope I'm not much of kep and even something to help.
Good luck.

g
grungezheka 22.05.20

Kaia_Neri
The desire to try and to beat no. Whether it is more to describe where to poke in the editor from Gibbed?

K
Kaia_Neri 22.05.20

grungezheka
Need completely Russified version (r82, it seems, long been demolished editor. I regret it now) to handle it.
In the past, which I found on the website, open your save, Point, then Mass Effect 3 and Whole. Here in the Whole there are three lines. You can just put down in each a hundred points, then it should work. Something like that.
Oh, and Yes, next to the Whole is Flags. Not sure exactly (my skleros invincible!), but the last paragraph, like, responsible for the rescue of Admiral on Rannoch.
And Yes, save editor and load in the game.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.05.20

without the import save to reconcile the suits and robots can not
one of the conditions is that Tali should be admiralom flotilla. when you export it lowered and humiliated therefore it does not give the required number of conditional positive scripts for this.
roll back misii is also not possible if there is no normal saves until the beginning of the mission where you have Alito and perekalivatsja with Genicom

S
Siniy Kot 22.05.20

grungezheka
editor savegame in help,search on this site,I do not remember if it guides at all-I knew it meedom spear, all the features can't remember but it's not particularly difficult to understand(especially in Russified version)
Googly what quests you missed,put a tick in the editor,Googly again and again,hardly find a person who chew and write personal minigaig a HALF part IU(this work is much more than the above search in editors)
and if laziness-see the scene on YouTube

A
AR3E 22.05.20

DOP. infa here.

R
Revan Reborn 22.05.20

The editor saves to help early and save there?

M
MunchkiN 616 22.05.20

the way to specify the solutions in the m3 I was wanting to create a save from ME2 with a check mark completed missions and therefore to start the m3 to pass again as if exporterov character from ME2. because the m3 changes the events of the previous parts did not take
so it was before the Sha can preobreli the editor so that Minutka pitch cheat pain

g
grungezheka 22.05.20

Thanks for the comments. In the evening I will try. The result accomplish your goal. And saves from ME 1 and 2

g
grungezheka 22.05.20

It worked. All many thanks, especially Kaia_Neri
Here are the ticks and the numbers should be put.