3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homyachek 22.05.20 09:18 pm

Nafig need it? (Half-Life 3)

I don't know why its all the way forward, th it such to shoot at that is not in other games? I played in the second half of life, I can say that this buffoon corridory, a couple of hours sat Yes removed. I think it's some form of insanity as GTA 5 on PC. Here it will be released in a week she'll play and delete. Also with the third half will be. Just any topic about steam, valve or Gabe or the game from valve in order to pick up plusnew fashionable to ask about the release of half life three.
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
SamyyOriginalnyyNik 22.05.20

xDDDDD
Love this about the Troll witcher 3 wrote

X
Xorras 22.05.20

Steven Hamsters
Uncovered a great conspiracy...

t
tratata i ololo 22.05.20

And the man because the truth has spoken, do remember all those games that visokaviciene after the release played well a maximum of 2-3 weeks and then happily forgotten the bulk of gamers, and only the fans were left to discuss on the forum once done achivku, modification, etc.!

G
Givemethedust 22.05.20

Steven Hamsters
I don't understand it all. If you do not understand, no one to prove anything to you and chew will not. And in principle, those who are still waiting for HL3. Someone for ekzov buys a console, and someone that does not understand. And someone does not understand people who play video games.

Nafig need it?
And why do new games do?

tratata and ololo
visokaviciene games that after release played well a maximum of 2-3 weeks and then happily forgotten
Don't see a reason not to wait for the game.

S
Sfyzuk 22.05.20

Many have not played the first not the second part,but to sayPopular topic to talk about the Third.It will be released and what will change?.NOTHING....Play better in the first and second.

G
Givemethedust 22.05.20

Spituk
Who did not play in the first and second, third will not wait.

It will be released and what will change?.NOTHING
:-)

E
Ek Makarek 22.05.20

How many people - so many opinions. I have long ceased to wonder at the popularity of Halva, but are of the opinion that it's vastly overrated.

PS for me it is the 3rd part for a long time not to be... not surpass the Valve of the present king corridor, bubble is not enough... and felitsa amid all this incessant hype and биливерства_халвы3 strong in the stomach to Mr gab.

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 22.05.20

Though, to know that there's more to the story.

K
Kukuruznyy Hlopec 22.05.20

Chelovecescie
Also I wanted to write about the story, just wondering how to watch a movie. The gameplay is also good, and puzzle, and buffoon.

Z
Zlodey 98 22.05.20

I played all the parts again at 20 and say that in half-life catchy story ! In the game left a lot of unsolved mysteries ! Want that Half-Life 3 just has revealed all these secrets ! For example Duke Nukem Forever was developed 14 years and the game is slag ! I hope Valve will not fail with Half-Life 3 and the game will be cool as the story and graphics !

F
FreeDancer 22.05.20

For you Half-Life 3?
- Nothing... and the whole WORLD

H
Hayvay 22.05.20

It will not...

O
Odin Znakomka 22.05.20

Lech Kalikin Then , when the dough in bulk and earn money no need - it remains the toughest job in life is to do what you love. In the case of Velv - a favorite game - Half-Life. And that's why she out and that is why so long developing it, because favorite masterpiece takes time. And when behind the headstock do not burn - you can not hurry with the development and do it right.

N
Nick Monaro 22.05.20

I went all out! =D

j
jomaQ 22.05.20

You're just too young my dear friend

N
Nick Monaro 22.05.20

jomaQ
It is you now who?

Z
Zombi_anarchist 22.05.20

Nick Monaro
He's the hamster.

B
Brotello 22.05.20

There is a saying that the first car will always be the first, I got this game was first passed, then two episodes. Now still I am worried about the question how it ends, I haven't seen the end of the story Gordon how else to explain the feeling when you're really dying to know what happens next and what the outcome. This is like read the books, but the last writer suddenly canceled for 20 years XD

W
Warkrk 22.05.20

XS, I remember when part 1 came out then after the Duma and Kwaku it was like, yeah, the topic. As a single paste this fillers and it is not particularly necessary, but as a multiplayer, anyway. Especially with her new COP arrives, and for many PTS it will be important. And source 2 to see the rules of the game. Still Doom angrier)

M
MelShlemming 22.05.20

Fig is it necessary?
So Yes, play just...