3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 22.05.20 09:18 pm

Where to borrow/to gain/to catch a lot of trellow? (Expeditions: Viking)

Need workers urgently,nationality is not important,the permit is guaranteed. The Chinese families are welcome.
6 Comments
Sort by:
r
raspisnoy1 22.05.20

the question is removed ...branch of the Federal migration service Artmann cloned the required number..)

B
Blaster Dark 22.05.20

raspisnoy1
And then there are the trainer!!! From Fling

x
xoen 22.05.20

raspisnoy1
If without cheats, then in the first village of Ribe there is a trader. Then on a quest anyone can release - can make slaves.
You can meet and not quest, but also to make slaves. In General, any location it is necessary to rummage.

raspisnoy1
Blaster Dark
Possible, but not sports.

r
raspisnoy1 22.05.20

xoen
I'm not kosher people into slavery to take...I think the wage is-play a chaotic-good(is there)....the game is not clear why they disappear)) ...die in the galleys? or a free get??? x/z? Still don't quite get what for want of the camp? I have no injuries(except scalded plants) has not been,nor fatigue...

x
xoen 22.05.20

raspisnoy1
Beyond the game will be more fun. Intrigue, power struggle etc. etc. Kind of chaotic to play? Well, good luck ;)

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 22.05.20

raspisnoy1
Sooner or later the members get hungry or tired, then we'll have camps to look. In addition, if you have party members-blacksmith then will be free in the camp Kusnacht best equipment.