3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tovarisch Aleks 22.05.20 09:18 pm

Question to experienced players (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

Hello to all who appreciate the classics and from time to time, in spite of the time)) still plays your favorite Ranger)
Originated glaring question - how to body Rock the pirates, and not become a villain in the universe?) After all, for the fulfillment of the conditions necessary to bring down the 100 civilian ships, dozens of black marks and hearts, curses and cries from the Coalition in your face)) Tried to shoot down one or two of the peace ship, after they broke into the system with the dominators, and felled a dozen ships,but I still from time to time after buystvo was obleplivaet black marks and hearts, and I'm Chestnyy soldier and all that)))\ is There a more painless ways to kill MK and be white and fluffy, and to nimble body bullies?)
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rograx 22.05.20

Comrade Alex
I do not know bug or a feature... I just agril pirates on civilians, together attacked them, and when death took from them the money or the cargo, it is important that they themselves proposed. Otherwise - karma. And if the pirates finish them, you also kill counts. But most importantly, you will all be the same fine applies and will not be marks:) I did so. Tested dozens of times. Really don't remember what version of the game. Like the latest you. Try it:)

T
Tovarisch Aleks 22.05.20

Rograx
Thank you) I think I also found a way to avoid labels, kill ships, on request of the governments(and Oh, how kind of a lot) Long, but if you kill the order, you are not so fiercely angry and the labels also do not give one hundred percent! Will test your method)

T
Tovarisch Aleks 22.05.20

Rograx
No, the heart\label still in my way still issued((

R
Rograx 22.05.20

Comrade Alex
For any murder, whether it be a job or an accident(like a bomb blast). Give the label and reduce the turnips:) Try my method. Long, but working(should be).

T
Tovarisch Aleks 22.05.20

Rograx
OK, before piracy is not reached) when it comes to experience)