3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vinni-Pukh 22.05.20 09:19 pm

Mod to spawn NPCs (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Is there a mod that spawned a bunch of NPCs. Play now naked in the game, the empty Pripyat, Zaton and Yanov, too.
Is there such a mod ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bog - Imperator 22.05.20

Try Lord of the zone. There can be groups or just the NPC spaunit', and many more functions.

S
Sobakchik 22.05.20

SmileHorse
Yes, but in the Lord if you push in zastavana PS button What are you doing now? - the game will crash or will crash, but it is not clear what is real and what zastavlennye

B
Bog - Imperator 22.05.20

Sobakchik
But then why ask? In any case, it does not corrected because stupid NPC really fresh. He not only can not be progruzheno, it is not part of the squad. He is stupid NPCs who probably do not even understand who he is and where he is. And in the end, other mods I don't know.

O
Ot Boga 22.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
As you advised above - there is a very good mod the hurt Zone. Just don't ask the NPCs what they are doing. If I'm not mistaken, there can be squads to spawn, try such zaspanie NPCs to talk to.
Well, and a bunch of NPCs in the Zone are very harmful to the depressing atmosphere of the game.
And, by the way, in the fashion of misery there is a random spawn NPC, try to play there

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.05.20

From God
The Lord of the area, unfortunately I have crashes after 5-6 squads spawn.
And to spawn the zadolbali.