3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Modestov 22.05.20 09:20 pm

Frenzy barb (Diablo 2)

Needs a proper item build for PVM frenzy beaver. He has tried many things and settled on this version:

weapon1 - grief v ba
weapon2 - death v ba
armor - forti
helm - arreat
amulet - highlord
gloves - steelrend
belt - string
boots - gr
ring 2x raven

Can advise what you can change. Invite your build.
18 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 22.05.20

Modestov >> can Advise what you can change
I would have changed Areat on Guiliame face and slow for frenzy BA in Swords
WELL, I at LOHI or Blood craft 20ias ~10CB++++

S
Sanchez Ramirez 22.05.20

Very, very original build. No, seriously, no one's ever put the barb in forti Arriate. Will write that down in his notebook, do not wash, please.

If seriously, then you can dig only up to the neck in BA (as you wrote above). If you want axes, then it is better instead of a regular pack of Oat in the same marshmallow bolve that Deatn. Instead of a second Raven is better IMHO, Raku/Kraft ar/ll/stats/Reza.

M
Modestov 22.05.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Not quite appropriate joke for 200. This topic is not a guide, and not the suggestion of your Assembly, and search.
For the advice OFC.thank you.

a
annortheone 22.05.20

Death Oath and do good options on frenzy (in the essential BA OFC), no vultures in the pb he did not need them leave smitheram. If you have to place on shoes Oath and then over the gloves of Death, you get a nice boost to ias due to the weapon speed modifier bug.

O
Obsessed 22.05.20

Modestov, 2* grief pb guillaume(Um) dracul's, instead of a second Raven is better IMHO, Raku/Kraft ar/ll/stats/Reza. the rest as you have.

R
Rivnyanyn 22.05.20

ANN_OR
Left to organize two ETX BA, even in one of the sockets has partout. I don't know, MB they should be in any thread of Frozen Rivers to look for or where. Pete ran and kou, wait run khbr, none watched, and I still ETX Nada. It is better to brew in fatnicko and forget about ETX BA. Second you can not the neck, and Lawbringer:)

a
annortheone 22.05.20

Rivnyanyn
No, it's crap.

m
minovalo 22.05.20

Fretboard+lawbringer approx. Animal Ripert has not kept pace. Block no - Dekra saves (and poliksena of sanctury good). Crash on P8 crap, enough with sneakers.

O
Obsessed 22.05.20

Animal Ripert has not kept pace
passed, to remove Reaper - you see, ripen. and there until the harvest is near. ;-)

s
street_vaiper 22.05.20

bozhe, kakoy eshe oath barbu vmesto griefa, sravnil palec's hre..

O
Obsessed 22.05.20

there are still chotko Varick: beast+grief(ba), highlord, etc., ideally in Enigma to flit, like a butterfly.

R
Rivnyanyn 22.05.20

Obsessed
Well, one wallet in mono and runs in Levick and not the Enigma, OFC:)
Said farm standards, Toko oblivnye in the throne longer and repaired podkalivat;D

a
annortheone 22.05.20

Obsessed
Needs a proper item build for PVM frenzy beaver T_T
Shtob BA did not break, nutyponel

T
Torum. 22.05.20

Obsessed
With 0 FCR to run faster.

O
Obsessed 22.05.20

Rivnyanyn, but as he oblivnye on NBC, he didn't tell you? :-)

ANN_OR, the author didn't mention, but I feel, he's still not back.. (

Torum., and choyta with 0 then? :With may there 2 vizzi on the swap and fcr-ring. ;-) and Bo and other Paret.

O
Obsessed 22.05.20

Torum., then I smart people in social networks wrote, sho I'm a moron and sho swap 2 Hoto, fcr ring and ORACH - and 105% fcr and +7 sk on bo. well.. for ORACH et I digs it. *blushing*

Torum., I then fine broadcasts that's on the Ave square, month and sun. it Schaub you know!

M
Modestov 22.05.20

At 2 dps neck is best, but BA is often broken is better as said above in Pb to do. I changed to craft 20/10 and ring with Gud stats, the helmet left arreat because it cuts subside, and 8ппл cb does not help much, only on bosses.
Thank you all for the tips and good to you)

O
Obsessed 22.05.20

Modestov, on the beast Fanta LVL 9, very cool stuff, working on both the trunk and to some other things. the strikes marked this Babs will be my pleasure. ias will apnea and the Barbie and have a party.
if about repair kriticno - 2 * Groef in pb, Yes.