3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DGI_GurdinkA 23.05.20 08:57 pm

Already had a heart attack (For Honor)

There's even nothing to describe nothing. I'm still in shock
Спойлерhttps://pp.userapi.com/c837524/v837524620/3c049/RoDL96XTWb8.jpg
20 Comments
Sort by:
b
balabxl 23.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA
The fact that he is utter cancer? Spoiler just did not see.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 23.05.20

SHAGGY67
He 24\7 plays? How to get 30 level of fame so quickly?

b
balabxl 23.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA
The plan quickly?) The prestigious the guy of farmil on boats. I played with him more than once, he simply to do or what not. And so, 300 hours, about 30 prestige.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 23.05.20

SHAGGY67
300 hours to farm on bots (Yes, actually zadrotit), given that the game-the combat 2.5 months ago... It is rough. When I sit in something thoroughly, it is 12-17 hours is not more than a week lasts)

b
balabxl 23.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Well this man, just an individual, there's another one of the Legion, also the prestige of 20 was about a month ago, on the pk, plays, and also zero. I have now for example the overall prestige of 24, but I play on 4 characters, 287 hours. That + 30 prestige, if one char to play.

b
balabxl 23.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA
But sadly after the last patch, the game don't want to go.

T
TheReds1892 23.05.20

zadrotstvo

D
DGI_GurdinkA 23.05.20

SHAGGY67
What's wrong with the latest patch? Didn't notice anything

b
balabxl 23.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Well, the nerf was not the same yustika, for example, which barrule in 1.05, and now to kill in good hands, the more the test, of dissent against his left.

b
balabxl 23.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Or rage, they are moved why that was not returned. Now this is not the reason I'm afraid of the player, and even more kicked 4 persons. And when the latter focused on, it will be Insta Luz, you can establish).

B
Bombardirovschik 23.05.20

A game for nerds, get used to it.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 23.05.20

SHAGGY67
And all... I played in pvp.. the capture was 2 enemies on ustah. I never thought that possible so quick to wield the poleks. (faster than nodachi). I cut 2-3 shot when I had to put at least 10 hits on the body (and they retort, counterattack).
Then decided to play a duel to quest to perform. In the end, after 5 minutes selection I threw the kid level 5 of fame on Orochi. I did not understand, what is this bug the animation when the enemy is shot (and the damage is like there), but at the same time, he has a sword, beats off with me, then gives me stremitelniy beat (a quarter health O_o).
Chet did not want to play anymore
Oh, and two games just with the error thrown. While players at my level, I understand, just not in the game. Because finding opponents is a long time even after any level

b
balabxl 23.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Well online the game, 10K somewhere now. Well, that's right, Orochi is not nervily, attack speed, and yustika apnuli everything you can, spam Valkyrie, too, not nervily, but pk is completely killed, and now her counter and beat all and Sundry. And all because of the complaints. So, something like that... But sorry... As they say : what are the relatives of the developers, those are not touching and buff.
As for the bugs, even have nothing to say, because after 1.06 came into the game, haven't seen the keynote, for upset).

D
DGI_GurdinkA 23.05.20

SHAGGY67
I setting the game like crazy. Liked this subject since birth, I guess. On the PTA were all equal to the MBT with friends to play, it was just wild and vivid emotions... And now.. Greedy bastards don't want 1.6 K Rubas to spend) would be Possible though to play with them)

b
balabxl 23.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Plus, setting a top, pulls hard, and the game requires skill of hands, rather than concentration, and you can play even with music. But the community killed the game. And to play with friends, well, perhaps Yes, just so, paraflite, not on article to play).

I
IdmitriuI 23.05.20

SHAGGY67
here is the latest patch pipets strange, like crashes when entering fixed, like the capture, destruction and struggle to fly, but the duel and massacre began to fly and bots if you set to play, then after the massacre, capture and destruction do not give awards, as the saying goes fix one thing, break another

b
balabxl 23.05.20

IdmitriuI
With awards and in 1.05 the same thing, duels with the bots, were not given awards as well. In terms of departures, I have had no problems, I just don't know what it is). Well, once, another throw, not terrible, ass burned, but in terms, so to speak balance, perplexed.

I
IdmitriuI 23.05.20

SHAGGY67
duel with bots didn't give awards, even with PTA))) But for the other modes gave before this patch, not only give General if you play solo against bots and if you players, but against bots all give

b
balabxl 23.05.20

IdmitriuI
Here XS. I fight in solo with the bots rolled on Expo, all given. Yesterday, by the way, it was.

b
balabxl 23.05.20

IdmitriuI
But about the duel I have nothing to say, I have not really played with the PTA of the same, more 4x4 and scramble.