3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CaIIIeR 23.05.20 08:58 pm

The plot of the game (Everybody's Gone to the Rapture)

Guys, unfortunately not able to play this game, maybe can someone briefly, or deployed, to retell the story after?
4 Comments
Sort by:
x
xMiGx 23.05.20

We are in the image of Kate, she realizes that was the last (on the Ground or only in the valley do not understand). To understand what happened she should be deserted valley behind a bunch of light.

As you move the clot loses scenes of what happened in the valley informed. There are different life sketches in which we're just outside observers. Moreover, instead of the people he shows Kate the human silhouettes of light with the votes.

Of these episodes (and recordings of radio and telephone conversations that we find) an overall picture emerges:

Two scientists, Kate and Stephen (husband and wife I think), at the Observatory during the experiment, infected with some alien being (this clot of light). In the valley begin to happen strange things, people start massively hurting (nosebleeds, headaches). Government introduces quarantine in the area and cuts off the valley with all its inhabitants from the world (covers the road, no one produces, blocked all communication with the world). In the valley of the strained relationship, personal turmoil and resentment reveal (unhappy marriages, infidelity). Eventually Steven finds that this infection is transmitted not only by contact but also through wires might what to keep it in the valley fail. He calls the bombing of a valley in some gas. And apparently Kate, who spent all that time in the Observatory, the only survivors after the bombing, she realizes that, as the first contactee, and she is the main peddler of infection and the clot has become an integral part of it. She returns to the Observatory and commits suicide (so I thought that she killed herself).

The game is divided into five chapters (five zones of the valley). Each Chapter focuses on a specific character, for example the second Chapter is about the mother of Stephen, and how is she looking in this turmoil. The fourth Chapter is devoted to one-legged mistress of Stephen, Elizabeth. She lost a leg in a car accident, and partly because of that Steven left her, married to Kate, but in one of the meetings feelings towards Stephen's back. Etc.

R
RavenW89 23.05.20

so look at the YouTube recording=)

D
Dassent 23.05.20

xMiGx
details about this alien infection not?

M
Marat Hachirov 23.05.20

Overall the game is beautiful, the music in the game is just gorgeous, the dialogues are sometimes intriguing, but the game has many flaws, I think, here are some of them:
1) As a notice almost immediately - this game is not even running simulator, and a simulator of walking (and running, really slowly, need several seconds hold down run);
2) If you lose sight of flying ball, you can quite easily get lost for a good 10-20 minutes, and given the speed HS, you can still grow old until our guide will be found;
3) Sometimes it was difficult to understand the storyline due to scattered memories (don't lose sight of Explorer);
4) the game is something like Santa Barbara or House 2, horrible comparison of course, but still...

The ending gives absolutely no satisfaction, but rather emphasizes that the player spent in the shuffle from 2, to 4, if often lost, hours. If you're a fan of the genre Hiking adventure, you can get it, otherwise I would skip it...

6/10 for music