3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tiger Goose 23.05.20 08:58 pm

The religious undertones of the game (Outlast 2)

Judging by the teaser for Outlast 2, the religious theme becomes Central in the game. Frankly, it's astonishing. For me personally, the setting of the first part was original and one of the best in horror. Of course, I wasn't expecting the continuation of the story Apsara and Park, but was sure that the game will revolve around Mercora, Wallrider and nanorobots, as the topic is clearly not disclosed. Or religious (even satanic) theme authors will add to the atmosphere of terror, to expose the Merkof even more villains? Your assumptions are.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimas Razgulyaev 23.05.20

Personally, I have suggested that Outlast 2 will be in the style a La Resident evil 4,but without the shooting.So the same fanatics,different sectarian stuff(altars,knives, etc.) and probably some experiments.

T
Tiger Goose 23.05.20

Dimas Razgulyaev

but without the shooting

I also think that here again without weapons, and even cold or batons, sticks. But I wonder, could you at least allowed to throw bricks or a barrel roll, box, there, to reset.

D
Dimas Razgulyaev 23.05.20

Tiger Goose
Horror does not need shooting,but the interactivity is needed.In the first part of interaktiv were only tables and doors,the atmosphere held only enemies,so the game does not get bored like the same Pineview Drive or Alien:Isolation.I hope the second part will make the gameplay more diverse and not just running around the rooms and corridors.

PS I am in no way saying the game is bad,this is my personal opinion.

T
Tiger Goose 23.05.20

Dimas Razgulyaev
The game is still kept the fact that he was dynamic, events often happen quickly, and often steps on its own to rescue it was necessary to take on the go. And this is something lacking in many horror movies. Take, for example, the Amnesia. I find more terrifying than Outlast. But overall as the game Outlast is still better, in particular due to the crazy to the representatives of the genre dynamics. Often think of brilliantly furnished chase with two psychos (just before meeting with the Trager). Here they are banging on the door, yelling MEAT! MEAT! I WANT MEAT!, that's going to break her, and I need to QUICKLY move the wardrobe. Preferably then the door is shut, to fill up another closet and run and RUN. And they are all chasing and being chased. Somewhere break out in the end door, then you find workarounds and still hysterically yelling. And you're running and running, but all the time in the way of obstacles. Somewhere need to get, and then straight across the chasm to leap. In General, the class.

L
LaFeT666 23.05.20

Dimas Razgulyaev
quite agree

k
kustowlad 23.05.20

Dimas Razgulyaev
Greetings from the future, you were right about the theme Outlast 2 and you zaminusovali )))

T
Tulskiy Pocik 23.05.20

The second part-solid blasphemous shit.Sorry.