3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Coachman 23.05.20 08:58 pm

Special abilities generated Monsters (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

Nowhere couldn't find information with a list of abilities, although it is necessary to first determine whom to blame. As a result, two he opened, two in VIDOS assembled.

VA-Nabors (camel). Gives to beat the lightning around him, dealing additional damage to enemies, while pressing the kick buttons.
VA-Medo (bird). Gives you create a post upstream to rise it up while pressing the jump button.
VA-Rodania (lizard). Creates a protective shield through holding down the button of the shield.
VA-Ruta (the elephant). Automatically after the death restores health and adds time to the a few hearts.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 23.05.20

The Jumbo disappointment. Haha I like this ability when I have 11 fairies and walk, trying not to damage? In short, the most useless ability. I thought something associated with water will be given.
The coolest for me, the ability is VA-Medo. For combat and weapons I have no problems.

T
TrickReRoll 23.05.20

Alex Coachman
I'm with elephant, centaurs were killed, quickly and without problems, with their standards of fat, without damage to the arms and rear. attacks.

A
Alex Coachman 23.05.20

trickreroll
How? Moreover, without damage of the weapon. The elephant just revives you. Similarly fairies are.

T
TrickReRoll 23.05.20

Alex Coachman
Beguiled the elephant and the camel, Yes I agree, a one-time resurrection is not very cool.

A
Alex Coachman 23.05.20

trickreroll
Well, not disposable likely. There all abilities 3 times used to recharge.

T
Tsefal 23.05.20

And the elephant is like only one can have - I'm not in any video is not seen a few of the charges on the elephant! And ibovo would be three charges :)

T
TrickReRoll 23.05.20

Alex Coachman
Perhaps he is improving (About such game mechanics have no idea, although I have a lot of game mechanics have already learned on the second passage and VIDOS), but I have all the skills after the CD, except for the elephant, three charge become, but he always and even immediately after receiving from the Myths, had only one charge.

P
PHANTOMICKn1 18.03.22

Alex Coachman
And how do you recharge them?