3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 23.05.20 08:58 pm

The hardcore mode (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does the game have a mode where in the event of death need to start the game again?
That is, death is permanent. died for example at the end of the game - again start with the prologue and the zero level.
Mode or mod.
20 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 23.05.20

Bomber
Just start NG after the death of the religion does not allow?

M
Metalist1925 23.05.20

Bomber
there is no such

S
Shadowarm 23.05.20

Bomber
In the second part of a such a regime,however I have two passage have not tested it

B
Bombardirovschik 23.05.20

Shadowarm
and 3 cut it! Ancol!

L
LisnykK 23.05.20

Bomber
died after 100 hours and the whole game first? Probably a lot of fun.

D
Dimchik94 23.05.20

How does need to be g generally a accidentally that would have to play the Witcher 3 ))

S
Shadowarm 23.05.20

LisnykK
But with his head immersed in the game(though without this mode),however, calculated their chances to win and approach the fight seriously

D
Danil Zotov 23.05.20

a true nerd, but it's not bad however, nerves of steel

V
Vex24rus 23.05.20

s
saa0891 23.05.20

Bomber wrote:
Does the game have a mode where in the event of death need to start the game again?
That is, death is permanent. died for example at the end of the game - again start with the prologue and the zero level.
This isnt hardcore,that is The Evil Within on Akumu this is really hardcore.

L
LisnykK 23.05.20

Shadowarm
I mode death is enough to fight seriously) But there are those who do little

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.05.20

Bomber
but there is a mod that adds a CROs hike ? it is not Nike and hike

B

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
myself looking like this!

R
Robin-Hood 23.05.20

What if the lights just went out right in the end of the game?))Full of joy pants...

s
saa0891 23.05.20

Robin-Hood wrote:
What if the lights just went out right in the end of the game?))Full of joy pants...
There AutoSave is.

B

Robin Hood
this is also a challenge, thrills.

R
Robin-Hood 23.05.20

ѕаа0891Т.e, when he died, the save game cannot be loaded...?

s
saa0891 23.05.20

Robin-Hood wrote:
Ie, when he died, the save game cannot be loaded...?
Naturally,or you were going to play a few days even without saves.

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.05.20

Bomber
You and the regime to death enough.If the opponents is too simple,try not to change stuff and fight with rusty swords.That would be a clear hardcore)))
If the mouse has 5 buttons, one to put Dodge.Good help in battles

Z
ZlobnyDed 23.05.20

The second part was short and the game were given virtually no chance to accidentally meet some super-duper monster that would have been impassable at the moment,so this mode was playable. I passed it on both branches of development,problems arose only in buggy secretive passing through kaedvenskoe camp,where any careless step can lead to death witch,though it seemed that no one sees you. Twice there were sleeping,the third time a bit cheated and kept ready under the toe button of the network filter ) Silly,but it helped once. When once again was sleeping,just turned off the network and save game do not have time krasnytsia. Other problems arose,all the monsters were passable. But in the third part I would not want to play. Again,the second was not jumping and the possibility of falling from height. In the third they don't work,from a great height the injury away,but it from two meters to his death. Nafig it is necessary?