3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaadam16 23.05.20 08:59 pm

The problem with the settlement of Sanctuary (Fallout 4)

I fly like in Sanctuary on the quest, and my helicopter is blown to pieces!
I survived, the benefit of wearing power armor.
He stood up, choked, and poshol on foot to the settlement.
Came, set their Affairs wiseway helicopter cheresh sword.
He arrives, and again destroyed MY TURRETS!!
I'm in but*ye, say sho the fuck, why they destroy it.
Thought so just the turret kill him, turned off, again wiseway helicopter.
So now the settlement is decided that they are turrets, and also decided to shoot.
All anything, only now the Brotherhood of Steel hostile towards me.
And Cho now? How to be?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Va3ilin4ik 23.05.20

As far as I remember the Brotherhood is not particularly in unison with the Minutemen, maybe that's a problem, maybe a bug, but I have not met.

M
Marquess 23.05.20

How are you flying? In the game you can fly orthocryl?

I
Ivanych 23.05.20

Marquess
It is possible, and can be had with the release of the game.

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 23.05.20

Marquess
With the connection!))
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%B3%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D1%88%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F_%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%BB%D0%B0

s
saa0891 23.05.20

Marquess wrote:
How are you flying? In the game you can fly orthocryl?
Can only be very uncomfortable for a long time (until the rotorcraft will fly,land,fly, etc. you can hang) and a pain in the ass,if you play for getting used it is better to put this mod.
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/gejmplej/immersive_fast_travel/128-1-0-3976

B
Bombardirovschik 23.05.20

Marquess
count, the game is really all.
Actually fallout 4 is a game where over 50 hours of the game can be run with a wooden pistol and not a power armor except the plot. and resources are so little that 20 hours is not enough money even on the fucking turret to build and will be playing 50 hours, tired of the game already ad nauseam and you will find 1 fucking charge for fat. and you will not see the normal armor and weapons.

M
Marquess 23.05.20

Ivanychi
Andrey Kolesnichenko
saa0891
Bomber

but the game without mods you can just fly like in GTA for example. Freely?

s
saa0891 23.05.20

Marquess
It is impossible,it's not GTA,and if you play survival then fast travel there is none (except for rotorcraft) why you advised the mod,the saves can only do sleep on the bed.

I
Ivanych 23.05.20

Marquess
Try here to find out: https://www.yandex.ru/yandsearch?clid=9582&text=как%20летать%20на%20винтокрыле%20fallout%204&l10n=ru&lr=2&redircnt=1493749064.1

S
Soniaa 23.05.20

dimaadam16
probably passed quest blind betrayal to rescue the paladin. So, after this quest , if there is a paladin in Sanctuary , the settlers are hostile to the brotherhood (not all the settlements, and only one in which the paladin). Just fly to the red rocket, and on foot. Then enmity will not.
Similarly, the brotherhood will be hostile to GG if you go with a paladin. But as long as you partner will not let go.