3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BeTePaH_DuBaHa 23.05.20 08:59 pm

Experienced advice (Spintires)

In this thread offer to leave their observations and experiences to share so that newbies could learn useful information about the game.

Here's my small sovetiki:
- to obtain a full high play better in the license. I first downloaded and without dances with a tambourine was not, and now playing in the license, and trudge))) and the grid is easier to play.
- try not to go into the old rut, go to the incision, less sucks)))
front exhaust is generally futile, maybe in the future it will play some role, but now it only adds hassle in the form of damage from each little bit of hills on the way...

It is not necessary to lay high hopes on large vosmiklasnica machine. Experience shows that they are easier to get stuck than on the same ZIL-130. Huge, hulking, with a long base. They are certainly very powerful and as towing vehicles perfectly show themselves, but manage it well, you need very carefully.
And again about track. Hitting in one place that only vosmiklasnica could with great difficulty on all-wheel drive with locked differential, and even empty drive))))

On plots you can load a trailer with logs, not logging. Put the trailer as it will throw three logs so that loading of the machine on the logs are visible two green dots and click on a button.
My video about it

Get the achievement
The Transporter

Do not leave your car with the included modules and units (maybe this will fix it).
Leave it on a slope with the Parking brake applied - the next transplant handbrake will be disabled and machine will be necessary to catch)) at the beginning it is not usual.
Leave extended or stops the manipulator when following a landing glitch with the difficulty in the textures.
Just screen)))

PS the Huge request to moderators of the forum do not allow to leave messages on the topic. Already have Issues, Impressions games.
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strelec-zmeya 23.05.20

Support the theme! For example, about the winch. I'm in the beginning when taking on a tow truck, you very often could not even budge it, on the gas, pulling winch...useless. A few days later I accidentally clicked on the word of the winch, and instead it appeared - gas, and the car I want to tow, started up, I immediately realized at the expense of the wheels, put auto (this is next to the word gas), so the car towed she turned. And now when I click on activate the winch (in umalca F), then the car revs and its much easier to trail. Harder when towed the car impossible to start....

S
Strelec-zmeya 23.05.20

OTMOPO3OK_76
By the way, at the expense of the rut. Not in all cases it is better to go past it. In some places, and moments in nationname easier to pass. But basically, Yes, addictive... ))

S
Strelec-zmeya 23.05.20

On the map Plain, when traveling in the steppe in the middle, where there is no road, it is better not to stop. As soon fall into the ground and hooked the winch is not for that - well this is the steppe. ))
The shortest way to the sawmill - does not mean that he is the best. Better circle around it in the more passable the road, it will be faster and less nerves than short.
The map has a semi-circular ravines - do not drive in them, especially loaded, there's always loose soil. In General, to carefully study your route. )))

s
sery_volg 23.05.20

Strelec-zmeya
This is not a step-it's a swamp.Worst place to be.Gullies - gullies.Planted there UAZ, began to pull the KrAZ and turned it over when I get out, drove the two-cabin MAZ, KrAZ pulled out, but the MAZ is up in the ravine and turns the wheel Vozduha, to wood meter reaches.
Yes, from tips - better twice on singles to go, than one trip with a trailer to persist.

L
LordVaeder 23.05.20

The theme is great!My advice is better not to go into the water in those places where there is no Ford as the car breaks down in a few seconds!

S
Strelec-zmeya 23.05.20

sery_volg
And I'm way easier once with a big trailer to drive than twice mudkats. )))

s
sery_volg 23.05.20

Don't go on the platform with a crane with exposed supports.When perevorote one leg stuck in the textures barely put the car on wheels with the help of two machines.Prop vacant, just when tightened in a dry place.

S
Strelec-zmeya 23.05.20

From transmission first and reverse speeds includes 4 stages marked with different colours. One that is closer to neutral, is the smallest. This means that the car will start and go very slowly. In order to drive at low speed, you need to hold RMB. Well, the farther from center the higher the speed. Though still a bit choppy while moving. But in further upgrades you make smooth the gas, not to dig at the start. ))

Screen

B
BeTePaH_DuBaHa 23.05.20

Strelec-zmeya
Thanks for the tip!!! At low speed it actually smaller digs)))

S
Strelec-zmeya 23.05.20

If the suspension of trucks to do the above, changing the configuration files, the long trailers will be very difficult to carry: the trailer will be constantly hitting the frame of the tractor, particularly on the strong irregularities.
And again. Noticed that on the ZIL, in contrast to the Urals, it is simpler and cheaper (in terms of damage) to transport the trailer, where there is a tank and repair materials, it is why it brings great damages to the Ural and the ZIL no. ))

L
Lord Inferno 23.05.20

Yesterday empirically established (with a loaded KrAZ/Ural), which is the most appropriate way of crossing the river without towing. All other alleged crossings of the river I could not cross.

S
Strelec-zmeya 23.05.20

Inferno-Ex
Will have to try! And that is really an empty well at high almost everywhere passing, stoked and loaded the truck.

g
gaws 23.05.20

In some conditions (river crossings for example) on the ZIL, it is more convenient to drive backwards (front wheels hit the obstacle) )).

g
gaws 23.05.20

Inferno-Ex
Else is there, the depth is very shallow

O
OUAN2012 23.05.20

Yes, everywhere you can,across the river riding.

L
Lord Inferno 23.05.20

I'm not saying that it is impossible in other places. I only said that personally I couldn't do it. At the same time decided to share the route that worked flawlessly both times.

A
Apolinariy85 23.05.20

Experience shows that they are easier to get stuck than on the same ZIL-130.
Aha haven mazah not stuck. Yes, long, overall, but getting stuck on these monsters it is necessary to try.

A
Aleksey Olenskiy 23.05.20

Guys, tell me how to build a bridge out of boards? Wood is clear, but the plates in any way, to pick up can't handle.

V
Vovan Kutel 23.05.20

I like strange maps only on 2 machines going (on the winch) salatut two of them even on huge mountains + under the water for a long time if you drive through and about all the dirt silent p.s never in all the time not stuck so as not to get even 2+6 points logs

E
Evgeniy Sennikov 23.05.20

Good evening,the game Spin Tires 03.03.16 me From the server a response of 40-60 m/s plays fine, just give
gas is over 300 - 400 m/sec and the game starts to slow down!
How can I fix this and what caused it? Tell me
please thank you in advance.