3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 23.05.20 09:00 pm

Fashion elixirs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help to find the mod on the elixirs, so they could craft the same as in the first Witcher and they are not replaced. Yes, and it is desirable that when Kraft used conventional components, but not all sulfate and Ribisi, thank you in advance.
19 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fei Fong 23.05.20

NO

V
VirusABCD 23.05.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Such fashion I, at least, not seen. Though there is a mod of the second Witcher, but there should be knowledge of English in discipline.
h ttp://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/205/?

G
Gino Pane 23.05.20

You complementary bacterial cultures potions also seem arcade cheating compared to the first (and second) part?:)

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.05.20

Gino Pane
well, how to say. Yes and no. I want to bring to the first part, if not in character then at least somewhere in the gameplay. and admit it, so it will be interesting, complication kind. And money at least into something useful will go (well, purchase of components, remember how Witcher from the cat school complained).

V
VirusABCD 23.05.20

h ttp://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/750/? here, in my opinion, disables recovery drinkers and makes MANDATORY meditation. There is video in the description of mod

G
Gino Pane 23.05.20

VirusABCD
Excellent, by the way, mod. What you need. Still have access to inventory, the application of oils and meals in a battle can be turned off.

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.05.20

VirusABCD
thank you, I feel that the second mod is what I need, BUT it conflicts with some other, probably with a camera... paramanu else.

w
walkris 23.05.20

pervert

V
VirusABCD 23.05.20

walkris
Why? Someone wants to okazualit game, and someone to be complicated. There is nothing Perv

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.05.20

VirusABCD
well, not fate ) is in conflict already with two mods that tried to make a script merger'om - nothing comes out.

V
VirusABCD 23.05.20

Well, buddy, if you really want this mod, and you can donate 2 others. And you can't help, I'm not a developer of mods and in the code do not understand anything(he ate - ate naustralia yourself mods).

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.05.20

VirusABCD
Yes, that's the have to sacrifice. okay, modded the focus is still willing, but the mod to the camera..

C
Chemee93 23.05.20

Can you recommend a mod The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Enhanced Edition there is a mod for alchemy is already built. But it greatly changes the aspects of the game.

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.05.20

Chemee93
Yes, I know this mod, thanks, but I have enough dark souls to dark souls

B
Bombardirovschik 23.05.20

Is there a mod tracksuit fake for the Witcher?
need is ABIBAS instead of ADIDAS

W
Widukind 23.05.20

The Mod The School Of Small Fry. Judging by the description, there is just alchemy is complicated in this way. Although I'm sorry to hurt the game

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.05.20

Widukind
and what is the game crippled ? the fact that the potions suddenly stop cumulopuntia that would be more logical ?

W
Widukind 23.05.20

Not just that, and all the features of this mod. Although I read then carefully - probably under the current version 1.31 it doesn't

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.05.20

Widukind
I don't know, the description of the mod I liked. That's most of what I would like in the Witcher just implemented it. we can say that partially causes the third of the Witcher to the first.