3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolin 23.05.20 09:00 pm

How to play a created map? (Heroes of Might and Magic 3: The Restoration of Erathia)

How to play a created map?Not cut!!Help!!!!
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blaster13 23.05.20

ti cho izdivaesa?

P
Phoenix-the best 23.05.20

dlia ciainicov takix kak ti:
Spetsifikatsia karti(v Map Editor-e):Ctrl+Enter,v pervii razdel dai title kotorii potom ispolizuieshi karti v igre(viberi svoiu kartu kak ti eio nazval i sigrai)
(Izdevaieshsia to Esli tebe ne mesto v forume!!!)

K
Korsar44 23.05.20

really brake!

P
PardY 23.05.20

In this case, the brake really is you. :D :D look at the date the question! Like you, I hate carrying useless threads full of ass, only to breccia garbage or neighing.

D
DisaZter 23.05.20

If I am not mistaken, you have to save the map, to call it somehow, of course, then go into the game to open and load the map untitled

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 23.05.20

To get started all you need to check the map for errors. If not, you can play.

B
Bianor 23.05.20

Lewis Maestro pro tuner
Error checking shows only the most obvious mistakes, such as lack of subject matter necessary to win. If this item is on the quest needs to be received in exchange for the missing item, the error will not be noticed. If the card is disabled and flight portal, and the object to be in a closed area too. Such stocks weight and all of them need to be calculated manually, via the test of your card.

k
kan kanich 23.05.20

When you save the map, put a tick (mark)
the publication of the map in the panel the new game

A
A.Soldier of Light 23.05.20

Their wrote:
If the card is disabled and flight portal, and the object to be in a closed area too. Such stocks weight and all of them need to be calculated manually, via the test of your card.
And I do not understand how you can afford such a school, creating a map. This is how careless you have to be then ))