3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ershov 23.05.20 09:00 pm

Questions on the passage of the HoMM III campaigns and Addons (Heroes of Might and Magic 3: The Restoration of Erathia)

really almost nobody played this game. problem 1) can't pass the border guards (purple, red, and brown - on my land only the white tent), 2) there's a spell for walking on water - the surrounding land with water covered with darkness, and 3) no spell town portal, and especially no spells of the 5th level. in short - help!!! game Angelic Pride 4, 5 and 6 episode
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sairis1 23.05.20

1.Look for the tent or you just don't need to go.
2. Open up those dark places.
3. So be it!

T
TATOSHKA 23.05.20

People help take a company to the three heroes Armageddon's blade (there is still a castle with chudesami play) I'm in the second mission all parenteral monsters but mission failed pass save here webfile.ru/1021482 well, go pliz!!!!

r
relliK 23.05.20

That, and the campaign in 3 of their heroes Fig! 8( !!!!!!!!

T
Ty umresh odin v pustyne 23.05.20

The people,which is the strongest??

L
Lord Haart 23.05.20

in Angelic pride hero Ivor must know the skill of intelligence level expert them you win two telescopes and with it going to the bottom(to the lighthouse) you will see a piece of land on which salutes with the help of walking along the water ,and then it will go!!!
of course you may have already passed it well anyway, maybe I helped)

S
Sn0rK 23.05.20

Rupturizer, your question has no straightforward answer. Each lock is strong in its own way, and it must choose depending on the style of play. For example the castle and the town quickly developed, the tower is suitable for mages, and the fortress and citadel-for the players based on the soldiers, not magic. I usually play either necropolis or the tower.

_
_DaVe 23.05.20

Sn0rK +1
Each faction is strong in its own way.

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 23.05.20

People, I'm in the Blade of Armageddon can't go through the campaign, in fact, Armageddon's Blade, the first mission for Gelu. Do not understand how there to pass. Yes, the forest snipers very pleasant and useful bonus, but only for them the army will not pull off. That is, they hit hard, even without fines, but to protect them there is nobody. Here I fought with one of the heroes of the enemy - to me flew 28 efetov (fire Jinn, in short), I decided to hit the 26th improved Pegasus, previously throwing them thirst for blood. So they all (!!!) 2 Africa killed! Clear the stump then went to my archers, and I threw a fight.
Tell me how you passed this mission.

A
A.Soldier of Light 23.05.20

XS, I got through Armageddon's Blade. But Gelu can upgrade to snipers not only elves, but also archers.
And Pegasus vs AFRICOM bullshit. The Pegasi do not best unit 4 level.
And don't forget this comp.opponent, it it. Take one Pegasus and attack AFRICOM, then (after removing the counter) attack the main stack and snipers. Block snipers Pegasus. Also helps.

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 23.05.20

Thank you. Yes, I attacked the main stack of Pegasi, because they thought that they will make more than half AFRICOM at a time. Apparently not:).
Going to try to pass again!

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 23.05.20

In the mission, as I recall, in the rush to go with the initial troops. However Gela is also need to pump, so you can block the last city of Inferno.

g
gc-termik 23.05.20

currently, I am the breath of death, 3 the mission the cloak of the vampire, all killed. everywhere I visited. all portals tested, and underground passages, tell me what to do?

I understand I need a keymaster's tent to go to jail, but I in an emphasis do not see on the map

C
Czar Fan 23.05.20

Guys, I understand that off-topic, but Buka has the wrong translation of the name of one of the add-ons Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death, note that Beech has translated the word Shadow as Breathing, but really Shadow is a Shadow, and Breath is the Breath, I hope you understand what I said!

S
SerpenteS79 23.05.20

Czar Fan
Generally insignificant in the context of the story complement the shadow and the Breath - synonyms.

A
A.Soldier of Light 23.05.20

Czar Fan wrote:
Guys, I understand that off-topic, but Buka has the wrong translation of the name of one of the add-ons Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death, note that Beech has translated the word Shadow as Breathing, but really Shadow is a Shadow, and Breath is the Breath, I hope you understand what I said!
All right, everyone already knew about it )
And still, catch the award:

N
Nicket7 29.09.20

Hello, question. In one of the campaigns "Armageddon Blade" you need to get a bubble with dragon blood. To do this, you need to complete a task from the guardian of the question, which requires defeating ghost dragons. I did it, but they don't want to let me in. Watched the passage on youTube - there's all right. Is it a glitch? Or did I do something wrong? Who's going to tell you? Looks like it's just cheats. And if so, then, I feel that without the artifact there will be more GG. Tell me the way out. Thank you.