3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomperpower 23.05.20 09:02 pm

Why many do not like the game? (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

For me, the CoD series died on CoD MW2, but this part very much!
I think the last normal CoD is Modern Warfare 2 since it came out long before battlefield 3, then was:
Black Ops for me is still a piece lagoudera bullshit.
MW3 - I think in terms of graphics and interesting gameplay inferior to the previous two parts.
Black Ops 2 - was wildly unattractive, plus did not pass the first part, so I do not understand what happens in it.
Ghosts is a wild masibalavu, with the most vile characters that I want to kill myself!
Advanced Warfare - almost nothing to complain about.
Black Ops 3 - set the highest difficulty, played for an hour and removed. Something hardcore they overdid it on veteran and played easily passed, and here I got burnt.

And this part was really hooked, first, the enemies became a pleasure to shoot, they have ceased to be logs, from explosions corpses flying in all directions, weapons are not so plastic as before, and secondly, the original part, is not really similar to the previous one, I love the space setting! Thirdly, the game has caused a real pity for the characters, in any part of CoD never experienced it, and indeed is very rarely happens in all games, in the fourth, perfect optimization and a complete lack of technical problems, though played on patch 6.5 because I didn't dare to play it because of the negative side of the community.
I do not know what people, this part did not like? The same Ghosts, MW3 or Black Ops 3 IMHO deserved much more slop than this part!
17 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 23.05.20

Why didn't you like? She's kind of always a good thing or not?

L
LaFeT666 23.05.20

Pomperpower
Just herd there is a herd, one does not like the game, Val and the rest do not like. And this part is not bad

R
RikoChiko 23.05.20

Pomperpower wrote:
Black Ops 2 - was wildly unattractive, plus did not pass the first part, so I do not understand what happens in it.
A great part of it. Multiple endings so all fresh look to the series.

The author stands now all of the series pereproyti. Maybe if brains will understand how much better.

P
Pomperpower 23.05.20

Recochica
I know that to BO a good story, but I was on it so purple, because the first part did not pass. There is no question about what is the best part! Talking about why the rating of this part is much lower than Ghosts or MW3, plus people put the sea dislikes allowed on any review in which the game is described in a positive way.
Or when not seen so much of the negative reaction of community to the game of CoD series and it's funny that it happened in the part that I liked over the past 6 years.

P
POBWNK 23.05.20

Pomperpower wrote:
Black Ops for me is still a piece lagoudera bullshit.
MW3 - I think in terms of graphics and interesting gameplay inferior to the previous two parts.
Black Ops 3 - set the highest difficulty, played for an hour and removed. Something hardcore they overdid it on veteran and played easily passed, and here I got burnt.
Black Ops - I was excellent, a lot of time passed, is considered one of the most interesting prohodilo. For all time was only a couple of glitches;
MW3 graphics are noticeably improved, unlike MW2. Added visual effects, models a little better;
Black Ops 2 - fun gameplay, interesting story;
Black Ops 3 - if hard, lower the difficulty. Prohodili in BlackOps 3 was a little tedious, but overall it turned out well.

All the parts were good. Not everyone likes the fantasy in Advanced Warfare, BlackOps 3 or Infinite Warfare. I like them all, but already tired, want more time to play, so looking forward to the new part, about Vietnam.

P
ProPsyh 23.05.20

Well, maybe we have so accepted. Watched a review of another of the journalists, identified myself to the cons and let's all say that the product of UMNO.
It is good that there are people like the author of the topic, which present their opinions. To me personally the COD series never liked, but this game is nothing I can not yet say(damn expensive) neither good nor bad. I privyk about the game to judge just playing in it. And never guided by other people's opinion. In short, strayed from the herd.
PS. love sifi, therefore, still glancing in steam(discount for waiting:)

J
JustDude 23.05.20

SHOOTING...

A
ArXangel_ann 23.05.20

I liked the fights and didn't like the game. This is a paradox.

Fights cheerfully, with imagination, kind of special is nothing new, but somehow in the subject. In General for running errands plus.
My game has never subsided and is not inhibited, no bugs, no crashes not seen (torrent edition)

The advantages of all. Further cons

I understand that sotiroski never was famous for kindness and consistency of the plot, but never (I repeat NEVER) kalofduti was not so illogical plot.

Spoilerfest sun of the Earth, who for some reason have collected all (I mean really EVERYTHING) in ONE place (besides us just say that it's a tradition, like they do every year). Only an idiot would not take advantage of this opportunity (Yes, just for the sake of laughter could babahnut would-be terrorists)

Is the main villain, it is unclear why agradese to the humans and screaming Mars - above all else. Well that is all just. At least have the decency would have prescribed him the mental trauma of the thread's evil stepfather-the man raped his childhood... hell, even the dog who bit him during a tour on the Earth-mother, and that would fit. But no, the guy in addition to foam at the mouth and yelling Furrer-style there is nothing at all. Maybe I had missed not watching the series. But the dude is stupidly insane happened. (Do something you don't know, Jon snow).

Heroes on the side of the beaver are no better: strategy style NAV arrive, zhahnem and win. OK, the genre requires. But EPTA - either you intelligence-cover up, no plan B or even plan And a clear never seen. The last mission is amazing. The characters were supposed to die, and to die is epic. Because the writers (if they do this game was) slapped these deaths anywhere - in the end, as the children took a tumble and suicides... something Like that...

All waited for the main-pregnany the commander of earth's troops will be long and deeply buried by the agent of Mars, viciously grinning directly at the camera closer to the final. Trivial, but it's somehow justified why humans are all so sikos-nakos.
PY.Sy. But to fly in space was interesting and the graphics class.

P
Pomperpower 23.05.20

ArXangel_ann
Watch a lot of people do not understand the motivation of the Martians to attack the Earth, look at the series expansion and understand everything, people tend to hate those who live otherwise, America and Russia have built their ideology of hatred to each other and set the trajectory of missile for maximum damage to the civilian population, despite the fact that I live on the same planet.
A military parade, this is the real insanity, first, no one would have ships together, one thermonuclear bomb of 100 kilotons... considering what kind of enemy threatens the earth ships was to remain, not two, but at least a couple of thousand.

Spoilergate heroes died normally, the situation was not simulated, and measured. Of course this is not standard for the CoD series where at the end all the villains are killed, everyone is happy, satisfied, in General, a typical hapend, but much closer to reality, as in any war, those who participated in the thick of battle usually receive awards posthumously, and remains alive only staff rats and those who warehouses sausage alcohol rubbing...

L
LaFeT666 23.05.20

JustDude
I agree, but partly

A
ARM_SERJ 23.05.20

Pomperpower
Black ops II was the last good part, where the game somehow was mundane to our realization, and there was a very clear storyline with branching at the end!

L
Leon Leonardo 23.05.20

Pomperpower
Well, MV3 and normal BO3 and the Ghost of some shitty

v
v1806v 23.05.20

Why many like the game !

v
v1806v 23.05.20

Yoshemitsu
And I like that and bitlord and cold like . As it is now . And students don't pay attention . Grow poimut that were not right . Important sometimes just to play and have fun . By the way here about your comment . You are no better statements than bidadari .Don't believe spokoin read your message . Why act like it shkolote . Blast farts ! No it should be protected. I'm not shore of his youth now hemorrhoids treat . On account of the engine you are right sir. Much eats . Have vidyuhi be changed every 3 years .( well, either console to buy ). Well, the RAM to buy not a big problem ( prices not as high on them) . No offense brother . Good day to you actually and the holiday ! With respect Ivan's grandfather .( village Muhortova )

v
v1806v 23.05.20

Yoshemitsu
Adequately all inadequate ! OK !

d
denis.72 rus 23.05.20

people tell me sacas in the steam sale Call of Duty: aerial Warfare Digital Legacy Edition - Upgrade,whether it included Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® Remastered* !thank you all in advance!

B
Bombardirovschik 23.05.20

Pomperpower wrote:
Ghosts is a wild masibalavu
Pomperpower
what do you mean masibalavu?