3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomas Freeze 23.05.20 09:02 pm

How to get to the Armory on \"revenge\"?? (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

go roam ,elevators do not go,and on the left is written you can go to the Armory in a wall of some kind of investigation or something but it went something current in the wheelhouse with a map come.how to find the Armory on the ship?

Spoiler

and does the game card??on tab nichrome is not included .
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 23.05.20

Ga M eR
Well, as I understand in the Armory can only be accessed before the mission, and about what that Board is also not found. Most likely it chips is not available in the single.

T
Tomas Freeze 23.05.20

Sidorovich12
well, after the mission I get the message you got 2 to upgrade anything,still have the side effects of type snity with jobs and so on.

S
Sidorovich12 23.05.20

Ga M eR
I have the same stuff, but no matter how much I raided the ship, nothing found. As I said maybe all this can be found in the online version.

U
U-Rock 23.05.20

munitions only when you choose the mission on the mothership, but the setting of the perks and armor I never found..maybe you can only upgrade your weapons before the mission.
p. S. as it is not enough weapons..at least in the single.who litsuha how things are with the weapons in MP?

T
Tomas Freeze 23.05.20

Sidorovich12
I updated the screenshots and there's a search there.

U
U-Rock 23.05.20

search in the captain's cabin, bad you are looking for...

T
Tomas Freeze 23.05.20

U-Rock
I've briefly looked around and all.schA will look better after 5 minutes...Blimey there's a whole deck.SPS.tocca I have almost everything from the deck is dead))
Spoiler

S
Sidorovich12 23.05.20

Ga M eR
Later said. I game already passed, so in the second because of such trifles do not see sense to pass.

v
vitalik76 23.05.20

CoD is not an RPG, so there is nothing special pump is not required. If you find more advanced weapons, it is automatically activated. Therefore, manually change the grenade v1.0 v2.0 is not required. In the Armory can only be entered at the beginning of each mission, when you choose the weapon.

G
GhostNaMe 23.05.20

U-Rock
Still, as in solitary.

N
NorthernSky 23.05.20

Through the bed with John snow.

T
Tomas Freeze 23.05.20

Sidorovich12
I also went and also do not need to have it all))I thought that by my actions, something affects the result and no effect I have noticed.

S
Sidorovich12 23.05.20

Ga M eR
In this game, a standard linear plot scheme without any innovations. You just the handle are from the beginning game until the end and all. There are no choices.

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 23.05.20

I do not understand another: when is munitions coming the second time, man, outstanding arms (Neck I think) says that you can before mission every weapon to try out. How do I, for the life of me do not understand. After selection of guns and grenades by pressing the exit-go into battle. Weird.

V
Vasek Vasekk 23.05.20

I'm probably the only one who pohh on every weapon.Picked up any and went to crush the foe.Absolutely do not care about this fine - though with an old AK-47 run.The essence is to parasite fast reference point.Even cleaned the whole sector is not always necessary - just do John RAS).

S
Shutovserg 23.05.20

To try out the weapons you need from the menu of choice of weapons, actually choose something and press F1 and it will start something like a simulator tyre

a
atmaROZ 23.05.20

In the course of just before the mission, the choice of weapons munitions.

d
dedly wind 23.05.20

Sidorovich12
Well not Board the mugs have.And that's where munitions is Yes.Although when the menu getting there perks.

S
Sidorovich12 23.05.20

dedly wind
Well, it's still not the same.

M
Mr.Makar 23.05.20

Good afternoon. People help!!!!! After the bombing of the towers killed me. What to do???