3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lev Uzhencev 23.05.20 09:02 pm

Assembly of computer i-5 7700k and gtx 1060

I collect a computer on the processor i-5 7700k and the GeForce GTX 1060 6gb. Need advice about motherboard, cooler and other components
49 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lev Uzhencev 23.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Unfortunately, my budget is$ 1000 and 1070 does it not fit

M
MagicHero 23.05.20

Leo Ujenzi
Leo Ujenzi wrote:
information about one strap picked up from this forum forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52542..
thinking of taking a cooler Arctic Freezer 13 CO, it seems, especially for ryzen were developed
And where you subtracted that one strap is good??? so just write what you need at least 2 straps ie I wrote above that the risen memory sensitive and it strongly affects the speed.

L
Lev Uzhencev 23.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
In General, sitting at a Configurator, I dashed off this build(decided to abandon rx580 because of the relatively low performance). Roughly speaking, I kept within budget(~1000$)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.05.20

Leo Ujenzi
Wow. There is one caveat, which I don't know. And the cost and shipping add up? Judging by this mark, YES.
Here it Should be emphasized that it is not necessary to one order to collect GOODS worth in excess of 971 euros. More than this amount increases dramatically the price for shipping, from 29 euros to 64 euros (35 euros). This is because according to German law, all sent items/packages total cost (product price + shipping) more than 1000 euros must be declared at customs. This must be done manually, there need to arrive with the goods and to fill out a bunch of declarations. ComputerUniverse is unable to do it themselves because of the huge number of packages. This service makes the store a third-party firm, which in this spetsializiruetsya. It then takes those 35 euros for the paperwork. If your order exceeds 971 euros, it is cheaper to split the order into 2 separate (if possible), not exceeding 971 Euro total cost of items in the cart. Besides, this way you reduce the risk of falling for payment of duty in Russia. And if you make a different recipient, then you do reduce it to zero.
Here in short from another resourcesmore that the duty free limit in Russia is preserved up to 1000 Euro, it is not recommended to add items to the order amounting to more than 940 euros, because if the total value of goods exceeds 1000 euros, you will have to pay additional transaction costs computeruniverse.
If they believe that You exceeded 1,000 euros, because even + shipping, about 50 euros in total.
A very interesting choice. I'm thinking the same about RAM from this manufacturer, it often appears in the tests.
Yes, gtx 1070 now for FullHD it.
Here SSD (mSATA SSD), there funny, there like there is a connector on mother it when connected disables some sata. It's worth checking out if critical.
From Reisen, box option 1500X 1600 and equipped with Wraith Spire - cooler. Although, I don't know how well he. Traditionally, it is better to choose better.
Well, good shopping to You. I'm looking to buy the same (the second system unit ordered for me), but with the graphics card still undecided (well, the monitor is already there, and SSD 2.5 stick, the price tag is still the same, well then maybe the mother will take, it is better to have a full warranty, so that if immediately replaced, and the rest - quite a model, gag is).

L
Lev Uzhencev 23.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks for the tip. Then the monitor is just the second order will be sent and everything will be OK.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.05.20

Leo Ujenzi
Yes, there is another nuance, which it looks like I said, I apologize:
Spoiler Russian law it is possible to import from-for borders duty-free goods to 1000 euros per MONTH (excluding shipping), and weighing up to 31 kg (although the limit of weight does not threaten us, computeruniverse do not send parcels heavier than 20 kg). If you exceed this limit you will be taken to a customs duty of 30%
Read more: http://computerunivers.ru/instrukcija-dlja-zakaza-v-computeruniverse.html
Such an order is only possible ONCE a month. or wait for the next month, or ask a friend / girlfriend / family member to order for You. But this way, it is better to buy something here, because the cost of shipping will eat the difference. The benefit is with large (multiple) order.
I shouldn't tell you, all the latest rules and laws there are in the official group vk: https://vk.com/computeruniverse
I signed up, participants 50,000 people.
If anything, there all rules and laws. but they have not changed, so pay attention to these details.

L
Lev Uzhencev 23.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
That is half of the order pay your card, and the other half of the order pay map other, and this scheme rolls? Thanks again for your help, without you I would have done extra problems

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.05.20

Leo Ujenzi
You're welcome. I was glad to help.
Unfortunately, then you need to know how to track this limit (limit WEIGHT and COST). Here I am, and hung.
Here is otvetnaya sending on the individual and the limit will not be exceeded and the fee will not have to pay + discount at their first purchase with each piece.
But the answer is not very complete. So, for each person separately:
Spoilered response: If you created another account with exactly the same data,would make her order,then after a while,the Germans were connected to both your accounts,with the loss of bonuses left.
Payment method, details on them or check everything on the account. E. payment paypal as an influence or not? There are in fact the same there requisite pay, or account.
I recommend to ask this question in the group vk. I once found (are you tracking credit card limit or is the limit on the account on the website?).
FOUND! But, whether it's...Question:
Good afternoon. I have a few questions. 1) I Have a package on 997,5 the Euro, will there be issues at customs. 2) is it possible to pay with the same credit card on different accounts in the store comperuniverse.ru. On the site if you hover on the "i" opposite the credit card writes, "in addition, for shipment of goods may be used only one address to which credit card. The card cannot be transferred for payment to a third party! Registration data and account data of the card owner must be identical!". Just above the line of questions you wrote that you can. Why ask the question in a new ? 3) If I is the delivery by EMS from China to 15000 RUB. and from Germany by DHL on 997,5 euros will there be issues at customs. Is it possible to trace such parcels. :/

Answer:
Good day! 1 — cost does not have to occur all within the limit. 2 — in practice, people write that even one account PayPal pay for different people. 3 — Yes, you might have questions... so as a limit on all parcels in the amount within one calendar month. See if they will go to Russia in one month rather wait for the customs notice and duty...

Read more → http://компьютеруниверс.рф/%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%82-1000-%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%80%D0%BE/
I do understand that the method of payment considers, as silly as it may sound, for spent people, both in China and in Germany.

Screen question / answer
Spoilerfree the order in the store computeruniverse.ru (the"computerusers", "computer universe") of goods worth more than 1000 Euro in one order, please salacity customs duty when you receive the parcel in the customs service in your town. The cost of delivery and costs associated with the payment method (PayPal, card) are not counted towards this limit!
Read more → http://компьютеруниверс.рф/%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0/
Under the last spoiler interesting note: shipping and payment method are not included in the limit, although as noted above, that includes. That's just confusing. Perhaps the old, there date: 21.10.2015

L
Lev Uzhencev 23.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
okay, I will take into account when buying