3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eli-f 23.05.20 09:03 pm

Not jumping hero (Playing on the controller) (Dark Souls 3)

Hello! I have not the hero jumps, playing on the gamepad. Written during the roll forward is necessary to press L3 and it will jump - not jumping. Prompt, pliz, what am I doing wrong.
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inkvizitor nubov 23.05.20

we must not jump while rolling, and while running
keep the club moving forward, and I press left stick, you should be fine. but the jump in this game still made very crooked

R
Rolemanser 23.05.20

eli-f
Not a roll, and run, have to run up and press jump and do recommend to change the jump button

e
eli-f 23.05.20

If I keep the club moving forward, he moves forward somersaults. In addition, as I press L3, if I hold the left stick to move forward?

W
Waffen 23.05.20

In part 3,character if does not jump,and like a sack of shit flipped.In the second part the hero of the great jump... as it was possible to screw up...no idea...

e
eli-f 23.05.20

The Inquisitor newbies
You can, pliz, more in detail?

I
Inkvizitor nubov 23.05.20

eli-f wrote:
If I keep the club moving forward, he moves forward somersaults.
you just hold it, not press it? if so,then you have the odd management of the beguiled. if playing on the pitch - not the fact that it will adequately support the controller from the PS
eli-f wrote:
in addition, as I press L3, if I hold the left stick to move forward?
I do not understand the problem. well, you hold the stick, tilting forward, what's stopping you click on it? if you don't lower it down, running will not reset

e
eli-f 23.05.20

I really pushed the circle, and held back, now try again, thanks.

T
Toxa95 23.05.20

eli-f
Oh! So you will have many discoveries, once the jump is causing such problems.
You'll soon learn to kick, peck of strong shots from the jump and beat after Bouncing back. It would be great.

D
Ded MastDay 23.05.20

Waffen
I do not understand what problems with the jump? Play kawamichi and character jumps clear when needed, much better than the second part.

W
Waffen 23.05.20

Svetoslav
Oddly enough,but in part 2 you could clearly calculate the jump and fell only at the beginning of the game - well, without experience.Now stuffed 991 hours and just perfect with jumps.In part 3 trying to jump from roof to roof in the Great archive.Tried 8 times.Enraged,so what broke Claudia...just was pissed... nothing happens(

D
Devill666 23.05.20

Toxa95
now it's all okazualili else. and leap can be done just by clicking heavy in the run. on the days...

s
saa0891 23.05.20

Svetoslav wrote:
If you have the concept of hardcore is not in the selection of individual approach to each enemy, in the mean time their own skill, but only in a constant struggle with uncomfortable and unfriendly to the player control, then Yes, the same okazualili.
It's just so cribrosa developed (actually worse, I have not seen what they have only one layout is) that you wonder what to say,even if the third part does not nautiles to do the basic mapping of keyboard keys,how in General it is necessary to be uporotyh.