3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arctic_fox 23.05.20 09:03 pm

Future controller

How do you like the idea of a controller with removable modules?

For example the elite controller from the Xbox One. There are the petals, only that there is not suitable for all games, for example shooters, it's the right stick. You can make the right part of the controller is modular, you disconnected the entire right half, and connected another, where will the touchpad, both on stemcontrol is ABXY and the right stick.

Thereby not impair compatibility with old games and habits to the controller, and touchpanel emulates the stick with mouse functions using proprietary software plus patches developed who wants to release their games, and there will be many.
12 Comments
Sort by:
a
arctic_fox 23.05.20

schito

l
lokkie 23.05.20

b_b_b wrote:
For example the elite controller from my Xbox One that there is not suitable for all games is the right stick.
Probably left? ;)
And he's angry. As it is accustomed to normal classic genevskomu guinazu, whose support in many games there, because it paid for all this elite gamepad.
If it will be removed, sales of x-box and its periphery immediately collapses. Microsoft would never agree.

a
arctic_fox 23.05.20

lokkie
no right, the weakest point in the controller in fact. Responsible for camera and aiming. The camera is sluggish, slow, and aiming is also sluggish and slow, not so accurate and responsive as a mouse. With the left stick all is well, you can't think of a better solution to move the character.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.05.20

it is best to have one big gamepad than a bunch of stuff which they assemble to the Igors.
formally ybocs and UPDF is there is a literal block. but poskoku it's not going standard will most likely be games respectably strip sharpened by skills as a Baker at the console for example.
therefore more portable gamepad it would be just a pile of trash where 90% of the time will be USADA standard configuration since the game simply will not use some sort of block with pedalai. and if these blocks are still in and out in time but are not standard console - wanting to buy what ever figona for what the game will be very little and the game will be specific.

a
arctic_fox 23.05.20

MunchkiN 616
ie the sticks are not going anywhere and will continue to be the standard controller?

what is block letter?

M
MunchkiN 616 23.05.20

b_b_b
http://cubox.com.au/4568-tm_thickbox_default/xbox-one-chat-pad.jpg
clavicula connected to Hamada.

what to stick the peck-peck probably tow no.
znaczaco so I decided to experiment with gamedom at BP and that it was possible to fly a spaceship or a submarine with 3 degrees of freedom as in a shooter. one option was similar to a member with huge eggs the second option is AZM hemisphere with buttons soedinenie a single axis. (something like that I saw I was collecting money but it is a fungus which attaches to the chair and it is possible to play the jester) both designs have the problem that they will not work as you need.
as to all tachpadom they specific advantages do not give because their accuracy is low and the area is small. similarly, with the stick all the area of the degrees of freedom in 2 times as less than Orthodox use bakers with the mouse. plus the stick there are forces which bend it in the opposite direction. therefore, devices with great accuracy so you can bend bakers in mice under 9000 dpi in the nearest foreseeable future will not. and full touch Hamad in the form of cellphones say bad stupid so don't feel the buttons.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 23.05.20

hopefully with the aim that something will come up, the rest is made soundly

B
Bombardirovschik 23.05.20

MunchkiN 616
you need to do just that to the controller you can connect a keyboard and mouse
b_b_b

a
arctic_fox 23.05.20

The Inquisitor newbies
steam controller

a
arctic_fox 23.05.20

MunchkiN 616
why did you write PEK-PEK?

I
Inkvizitor nubov 23.05.20

b_b_b
I don't know but what he is from others in terms of targeting different? stick as the stick is saying it is even worse than Xbox or PS

a
arctic_fox 23.05.20

The Inquisitor newbies
probably gives the same advantage of xim4 and mouse through it for sosulki, i.e. move the axes, and on a flat surface