3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TimKar 23.05.20 09:04 pm

Test 1 of the season (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Please tell me how to start these tests, where to find them?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SHooTER32RUS 23.05.20

During the game pause menu(where the learning, tuning, ubisoft, club, shop) added tab test, where everything is simple and clear

T
TimKar 23.05.20

SHooTER32RUS
Thank you very much, did not notice.

A
Alexander Romanov 23.05.20

Guys ! Help. Is the test to kill in San MATEO 5 heavily armed fighters of unity from a machine gun. How to do it ? Machine gun-what's that ? Tried to kill the machine gun on the car and from a helicopter - is not counted. Tried from light machine guns to kill ( PKP , M249 and so on ) - also not counted. Can't kill those ? In San MATEO only one checkpoint is where unity resides, does not clear up...

T
TimKar 23.05.20

SamLeoFisher
Also I do not understand how to perform.

T
TimKar 23.05.20

SamLeoFisher
Me from the forum advised me with M249 blame them .Sagri 4 stars and smash anything that moves. Tomorrow he'll try.

A
Alexander Romanov 23.05.20

Genom1994
Tricked you. He has performed already. It turns out that everything is much more banal ... Stupid localizers not transferred. You need to kill the thugs Santa Forms, not Unity. Goons are indicated by the shield, can't go wrong!

T
TimKar 23.05.20

SamLeoFisher
Thank you very much.

F
Fenderrr 23.05.20

SamLeoFisher
Yes, Yes, Yes, too, wondered kill packs of patrols of unity and the challenge does not pass. But cars are best to farm at Agua Verde, a lot of mansions with sports cars.

E
EZK 23.05.20

SamLeoFisher
Damn and I was too worn out, even tried to catch the three in the neighbouring province, to cram into the car and drove to San MATEO and in the car from a machine gun. not count. Genom1994а agrit, they're not armored in the most difficult half an hour banging no one came