3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valik Tarasov 23.05.20 09:04 pm

Do not buy this game (Dying Light)

3:00do 5:00 am GMT played all the rules right now have attempted to go a couple of seconds cllasic spun and all
what's the matter tell me pliz
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 23.05.20

Roy jons
Yes, first competent speech, then questions..

X
XoJloD 23.05.20

Ivanychi
and you're still defending this ignorant?

I
Ivanych 23.05.20

XoJloD
What does THIS ignorant? Not difficult to guess that my comment was directed to another ignoramus, who apparently managed to delete your illiterate comment before you decided to participate in this discussion.

X
XoJloD 23.05.20

Ivanychi
well, actually I saw his comment (when I wrote to you this comment still existed), I'm saying that if a person asks here on the form, let them do so even without such errors
and from the outside it looked so you're defending this ignorant and never said to him that I copied the comment so that everyone was clear, from here the question who will help him if nichrome is not clear
P. S. I understand that he might not finish the letter, but I don't understand why he didn't fix it

I
Ivanych 23.05.20

XoJloD
You, too, to read - my eyes hurt.. What do you want me to do?

X
XoJloD 23.05.20

Ivanychi
I would like what would you answer why you went on this subject? what would help or what would poke people's noses in their mistakes?

X
XoJloD 23.05.20

Ivanychi
after all, you both have not offered a solution to the problem

I
Ivanych 23.05.20

XoJloD
If I did all wishlist - could officially work in the new year's eve. Still have any wishes?

I
Ivanych 23.05.20

XoJloD
Around the same time as the author of the theme, played in the above game. There were no problems. Always stop in-game are following.

V
Votsin 23.05.20

XoJloD
Something I'm confused:
XoJloD wrote:
and you're still defending this ignorant?
XoJloD wrote:
I mean that if one asks here on the form, let them do so even without such errors
and from the outside it looked so you're defending this ignorant and never said to him that I copied the comment so that everyone was clear, from here the question who will help him if nichrome is not clear
You're writing something about literacy and mistakes, and do it so that the eyes from the reading just flow (the punctuation marks, where are you?).

BUT note, then I leave it...?
XoJloD wrote:
I would like what would you answer why you went on this subject? what would help or what would poke people's noses in their mistakes?
The idea of the text - both jump as the glare in the sky, not to keep track properly. You contradict yourself within the same theme.

V
Votsin 23.05.20

Valik Tarasov
Valik Tarasov wrote:
3:00do 5:00 am GMT played all the rules right now have attempted to go a couple of seconds cllasic spun and all
what's the matter tell me pliz
All what? From the game thrown? Or black screen? Or error (if it is, which is it?) Or the computer is shut off? More details.

Just checked - the game runs fine, therefore the problem is on your side. Try to verify integrity cache.

X
XoJloD 23.05.20

Stenly V8
Yes, I do not know how to ragati his idea)))
and I mean that one noticed about literacy and the second picked up this topic, but none tried to help someone who asked

X
XoJloD 23.05.20

Stenly V8
he had no Internet to run to start, and if does not help then delete all the crap that he found in the game client