3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 23.05.20 09:05 pm

Opinion on the fourth episode (The Walking Dead - A New Frontier)

Was the fourth episode. What can I say - finally pleased Telltale the duration, the third episode of the very short left, then straight, is another matter. Clem is still small, looks like it's time to accept the fact that she is a character of the second plan. Very intrigued by the ending, but I'm pretty sure that much has mediastinal. Looking forward to the fifth and final episode. I can't believe this - like the long awaited third season, and he's already coming to an end.
And You as the fourth episode?
3 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QUlCK 23.05.20

VipMoxley
It seemed to me that the episode is short... or is so intense that the time flew by quickly. Before pass 4 episode thought about the fact that in season 3 the little deaths of positive characters and the characters themselves too, as suddenly eliminate two(?) Overall pleased with the episode as possible, given that he was somewhat heavier in moral terms :)
Solanaceous that Kate miraculously survives

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 23.05.20

QUlCK
Well, compared to the third, the fourth very long episode. In General, it is felt that Telltale do not have time to work on their projects, releasing the episodes in the shortest possible time.

Spoilerd Kate love remained alive, they specifically did not show that the affair was

L
LittelBro 23.05.20

VipMoxley
I hope