3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TazVE 23.05.20 09:05 pm

Not saved graphics settings in the game. (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

Question already asked. Thanks in advance.
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEGION[SR1] 23.05.20

I performed the following dances with a tambourine(author Ripa wrote to do so)....start the game,go to settings,turn off and follow the path C:\Users\.......\Documents\StarCraft II....in the properties file Variables remove the tick read-only.Open the game,adjust the graphics,apply the changes,minimize the game and put a tick back(read-only)..and truncated.
Helped me.

T
TazVE 23.05.20

LEGION[SR1]
Yes, helped.

p
paragons 23.05.20

In litsuhe with it problems are not present

M
Mihaile 23.05.20

paragons
I was..but only with the last part of the game

R
Radzhan Veber 23.05.20

really helped

R
RussCromson 23.05.20

helped, but the game is now in English

what to do?

x
xx_MERK_xx 23.05.20

paragons
I litsuha with this problem... so don't speak for everyone...

b
blablablasuka 23.05.20

helped) grateful)

B
Black Cat 45 23.05.20

LEGION[SR1]
Thank you a huge,it worked)

W
WARR10R 20.08.22

NOTHING WORKED! The checkboxes themselves are removed after the launch of Battle.net!

W
WARR10R 20.08.22

MY PROBLEM: My problem was that the standard Windows 10 antivirus blocked the exe files of the game, which caused the settings to be reset when entering / exiting the game: graphics, my configuration (hotkeys) and some other game settings.
WHAT I DID: I went to "Virus & Threat Protection>Manage Ransomware Protection(blue link)>Allow an app through Controlled Folder Access(blue link)"
and in the same section clicked "+add an allowed app >Recently Blocked Applications" after which I allowed ALL exe files and other nonsense with the game name prefix (in my case it's StarCraft2, SC, etc.).

I hope you solve this problem! Good luck!!!!!!!!!