3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RSBeerman 23.05.20 09:05 pm

Where are the save? (Darkest Dungeon)

Actually, where are the saves?
Not found in the main folder.
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
djjack 23.05.20

RSBeerman
C:\Users\User\Saved Games\Darkest

R
RSBeerman 23.05.20

Thank you!
the theme should be fixed

M
Mcmak 23.05.20

and the game did not have learned to break even? and the vet glues did, and they are usually all the notebook breaks down. the inventory would be more wanted, or max stack of things to improve

O
Oweal 23.05.20

and the vet glues did

they just participated in. my heart feels that in the visualization.
and did red hook.

M
Mcmak 23.05.20

Yes. Just little did they and the engine threw)))

S
SergiouSSan 23.05.20

sorry there,but empty
only one persist.options.json is filled,the rest empty. how to hack,or to keep,that was when gathering them.

a
amigo_63rus 23.05.20

who are tired to skip the initial splash screen -> set this in the shortcut in the object - ' -disablevideo' (should look like this -> C:\Games\Darkest Dungeon\_windows\Darkest.exe -disablevideo)
the saves for the pirates from 3DM -> C:\Games\Darkest Dungeon\_windows\3DMGAME\3DMGAME\remote

s
serg5555555 23.05.20

Who put pills -look save in the game folder. The game folder -> folder _windows -> folder -> 3dgame, and in it the folder is remote. There save.

F
Fendyuliy Farfenkugel 23.05.20

amigo_63rus
Ogurechnoy SPA-SI-BO! Shoveled a lot of pages and found no answer, where are these Sava, the initial roller as well irritated.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 23.05.20

It is not true. I have no saves.

I
Ilya Teo 23.05.20

If the tablet from the Mechanics, then look here: E:\Games\Darkest Dungeon\_windowsSteamMEX
And in the main folder of the text file is Saves_Location, there you and tell you where they are specifically you are