3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReSpEcTik 23.05.20 09:06 pm

Boston fighters (Assassin's Creed 3)

I defeated all the fighters and now we have to go to the brewery for the tournament.where is that brewery??????
58 Comments
Sort by:
c
callmegod 23.05.20

I got into a fight on the Frontier with one, and second where to look?
When Boston moved, there was a message, to find someone there (to fight, I understand, to get into the fight club), but where I do not understand.

C
CambaR 23.05.20

In New York City!

G
Godhunter 23.05.20

Can't score Kanechika (((((((.Two hours tried-no effect! No counterattack fails,neither conventional nor kick disarmament((( Che to do with it? Anyone passed it?

l
lemptyl 23.05.20

Godhunter
need the counter to do around interactive objects, barrels and tables (machines).
these items are highlighted.

d
dr_Bang 23.05.20

Kanechika get up close to the illuminated object, E and a space.

K
KaLvaDoreS 23.05.20

Damn....how to disarm an enemy 5 times? Press E and then SHIFT their weapons fall from his hands but nothing sesitive!

K
Kolyanus83 23.05.20

How to beat Kanechika? All easy to beat, but it does. Or if he dodges hit, or counterattack to my counterattack. And why is not shown on the map where you want to carry the collected items (quest bag is indicated)

k
killa211 23.05.20

Some drums kontratakuje.

K
Kolyanus83 23.05.20

thank you turned.

G
GliGliKo 23.05.20

I'm a sailor can't beat this tin just

F
Fr1313 23.05.20

GliGliKo
when above him, a red triangle lights up - kontratakuje and press spacebar, then LMB until you win ))))))

N
NoKeiz 23.05.20

there are Tables and Barrels around them, get up and wait until he attacks nagamese only E and you beat it on the table or barrel.

f
faust5750 23.05.20

KaLvaDoreS
you need + Space

B
BetrayalOFF 23.05.20

Damn....how to disarm an enemy 5 times? Press E and then SHIFT their weapons fall from his hands but nothing sesitive!
faust5750
KaLvaDoreS
I also press E then SPACE ...Weapon drops but not count..

A
Adam J. 23.05.20

BetrayalOFF
You fight, not weapons.
I mean bare hands

H
HUMAN-OID 23.05.20

How to win merchant? he took me to it already!( thanks in advance

b
bolebina 23.05.20

thanks for the advice Fr1313 : when the sailor, a red triangle appears over the head to press E and spacebar and immediately throw it. torment I him.

B
BushVK 23.05.20

but where to go after all has passed? it was written like a brewery but I don't know where it is and is not on the map

A
Antonio. 23.05.20

Tell me how to kill 5 enemies in 10 seconds under cover of a smoke bomb?

L
Lubber 23.05.20

Antonio.
Tell me how to kill 5 enemies in 10 seconds under cover of a smoke bomb?
To find in a large group of patrol (more than five people), climb to roof, jump into the center of the group (no killing), throw a bomb under him five times and make an attack hidden blade, taking aim at the next enemy is still the animation of the assassination of the previous.

the described problem?