3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReSpEcTik 23.05.20 09:06 pm

Boston fighters (Assassin's Creed 3)

I defeated all the fighters and now we have to go to the brewery for the tournament.where is that brewery??????
58 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fr1313 23.05.20

dima1235
a club too? )))))

look, there need blades, a club, a sword, a short weapon with an axe (you can pick up from dead guards)... what about the bow, pistol, rope dart and poison Darts - can't say for sure whether or not to, but if anything, and they also try )))))

PS Cool when you counterattack to cling to bomb the Velcro on the attacker and throw it into the crowd, they are so funny to fly )))))

[
[SazerWasd] 23.05.20

People, can't beat the Scorpion on the Frontier! 30 times already tried, never even hit! he parries and nose I umatyvaet. WTF? tell me! on Google found no answers. do I have one right?

T
Trind 23.05.20

I managed to fill up just throwing it on the ground and on the trunks of trees, used keys Y, and space (occasionally).

[
[SazerWasd] 23.05.20

tried down, tried up in the trees! nivkakuyu. sadness\problem :\\

T
Trind 23.05.20

Then at the moment of impact, counterattack, followed by a space and LMB.

L
Lolidragon 23.05.20

People tell me how to kill the merchant?

T
Trind 23.05.20

It's either about objects or counterattacks.

F
Fr1313 23.05.20

Trind
but perhaps it is not necessary to throw? As far as I remember, there's counterattack E and then immediately again E, Connor throws it, then catch up and beat you ))))) no, not so? just do not remember already )))))

T
Trind 23.05.20

Fr1313
Well, Yes, there are many tactics involved that is often in the press Y or E - itself I do not remember exactly, but it was possible))))

V
Veronika Assassin 23.05.20

Can't beat the doctor. All washed out, and I lose health. It's poison???

T
Tanya1509 23.05.20

Way too the doctor can not win( all his friends killed beat him, sometimes a pancake come close to the audience and they still beat me. This almost zero life and lose constantly. How to defeat him so quickly?)

L
Laysik_One 23.05.20

Veronika Assassin
Yes, it's poison.
Tanya1509
Each opponent has their own approach. Someone need to parry and immediately attack, and the other only after breaking through the defense. Otherwise you can only win with the help of interactive with the surrounding objects. So try different ways against him. What deals damage, and use.

T
Tanya1509 23.05.20

Laysik_One
To break through the defense and beat, I know. But when he comes at me with an attack that pushes to the edge, to the people, and strive to hit me. Still life from the poison is taken away it seems.

L
Laysik_One 23.05.20

Tanya1509
Taken away Yes, but then he just at last breath or something, where every blow can be fatal. Here it will main be try, nothing complicated, all passed and you will pass :)

Z
ZMEY3600 23.05.20

mostly all the men were beaten so: punch defense, kick, etc.
all fighters have their weaknesses(except kanechika) simply to find a need in their active attack or defense(contrataci)

a
ac3zhenya 23.05.20

How to kill the enemy throw blunt weapons?

L
Laysik_One 23.05.20

ac3zhenya
Take the butt in the Armory
Go to the guard
Press Q
Connor throws the butt into the guard
PROFIT??!!!

T
Tomas Freeze 23.05.20

Fr1313
thank you for the advice,but I did not understand how to fight before you comment.