3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plazmaterial 23.05.20 09:06 pm

The performance of the game (pirates) (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

Play was so high at 900P with a gtx 660 is fine. Think, poshamanit settings, 60 frames can take. Otpaivaem your results, tips for setting up.
29 Comments
Sort by:
d
dominator_css 23.05.20

Mr.daemond
I have the same PERC Toko K (I clocked him), and 760GTX so unrealistic frieze all on any settings :((

S
SkrepcheZaVR 23.05.20

A Hairdryer X4 955
Radik 270х 4 GB.
Every 3-5 min percent load to 100% and start the slide show) Where the 10 sec. Then let go and 30-40 fps. Settings changed, does not help.
It or percent of already weak or the game? Who Phenomenon tell me how you?)

d
dominator_css 23.05.20

From the terrible throttle helps out setting the priority to high or real time in task Manager

J
JamesRocket 23.05.20

Firstly, DENOVO not hacked nor in the old games not Mirarse, CPY replaced only the EXE file and a few Dll files, the defense is nothing to do with because it is responsible for checking these files. Protection cheated but got hacked!!! Regarding CPU usage, my CPU I5 3570K is loaded to 60% in places and it is 2 cores, and 45-50% is not very stable download. In the original, so the same works. In the game, terrible textures! And exhibiting Hyper settings and 2.0 scaling it does not change. In General the graphics are disgusting compared to BF4 (Not Hardline!) There is no settings for shadows and view distance, it's a minus. Overall, the graphics soap, model square, low quality textures. I don't know why I made such fecal graphics, climbed on the forums and the people there too complaining about the graphics, especially textures and shadows. SSAO, HBAO give no shade is a minus. Who knows when there will be patch on the schedule, tell me!

M
Mr.Basuha 23.05.20

Core 2 Quad Q8400 OC to 3.2 GHz
8 GB RAM
Asus GeForce GTX 750 TI
In principle, stable 30 fps at medium settings, but there are the aforementioned drawdown at 100% CPU usage.
Bad trenchant than Quantum Break which in turn the idea isn't supposed to work on Quad-Oh

B
Brock Samson 23.05.20

I helped to raise the fps and remove the micro friezes wbernie jackdaws with restrictions vido memory the game is just better to restart every 2-3h ) and the current cut scene crash ( HD

N
Neimovernyy 23.05.20

Optimize super

m
ministr-s 23.05.20

La the brakes on wild high gtx 970 i7 1366 920 XS knows what the hell in doom normally felled and there is some sort of heresy and obscurantism, because of the hard this stuff can be, planks 2x4 dual hunix

P
Palych Rokov 23.05.20

the game has the option of scaling, I shocked my 1080Ти in 1080p 60 frames can show only the scale is 1.5. Apparently optimize scaling weak, because 4K seems even gth 1080 pulls normally