3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
treyghtrgretgret232 23.05.20 09:07 pm

Your fears or phobias

Don't know if a similar topic, but I'm wondering what the users of our website, primarily those who are older than me in a few times, unable to fear and that this fear saves.
For me it's fear of the dark, that is, feeling as if in the dark there's someone watching. Save from this, accordingly, the light, the lighter the better, or not sleep in the same room. Well as well as a fear of spiders, which I used hands off. Just wanted to add that sometimes might be afraid of heights.
34 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 23.05.20

To sign with the piggies broad.

B
Bombardirovschik 23.05.20

I'm afraid to touch the slimy substance to substance, like a shit, for example.
You don't have this phobia?

t
treyghtrgretgret232 23.05.20

Bomber
Unusual, but no.

h
hogdog 23.05.20

ThChrgdCrpr
ThChrgdCrpr wrote:
For me it's fear of the dark.
It was. Now it seems to me that if someone in the dark is, then that someone should be afraid of me. It is not I locked him in one room, he locked with me.
ThChrgdCrpr wrote:
Well as well as a fear of spiders, which I used hands off.
Was too, but it was the ants that I rolled over the sill on cars. And now here I am neprijatna that's all, but sneakers and hair to decide how would be the problem.

And what scares me, hmm... I'm afraid of physical pain (not a threat, but directly feelings), fear of powerlessness (private) and I'm afraid to be forgotten. That's all.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 23.05.20

The only fear that remained from my childhood:
Spoiler

t
treyghtrgretgret232 23.05.20

hogdog
It is difficult to convince yourself that.

h
hogdog 23.05.20

ThChrgdCrpr
ThChrgdCrpr wrote:
It is difficult to convince yourself that.
Well, maybe not necessary. This is not a hack, I just said how I had previously imagined one, and now imagining more.
Night light to help the problem, it is possible the light bulb led to hang, let them at least all night before I bought them, only 5 watts, but as bright as day.
Oh, there is another option - you can not sleep at night and sleep during the day, he, by the way, though somewhat specific in its execution, but it still works.
Another option - you just need to stay awake from fatigue, now, I usually do... because I can't sleep, alas.

B
Bombardirovschik 23.05.20

Don Thomas Falcone
Hot!

M
MunchkiN 616 23.05.20

afraid of phones, I. when they ring.

A
Anglerfish 23.05.20

And why the theme is your fears or the fears of?

P
Pupsik22 23.05.20

Anglerfish
Patamu shto terrible-terrible,here

X
Xv.O.vX 23.05.20

Stuck in the Elevator

D
Domoi 23.05.20

I am very afraid of dogs,always go with a sharpened stick. (in childhood I almost ate)

A
A.Soldier of Light 23.05.20

ThChrgdCrpr wrote:
For me it's fear of the dark, that is, feeling as if in the dark there's someone watching.
Fear of the dark due to several factors, here is one option: children under seven years old can see/sense entities from the other world, and some of the children saw something or heard in the dark, hence the fear in the future.
There is a more scientific explanation, it likes me too and, unlike previous this is not to argue there is no need :] namely, that in the dark we can't see the surrounding area, we have no control over it. Pure psychology, and nothing more.

W
Wing42 23.05.20

Anglerfish wrote:
And why the theme is your fears or the fears of?
Not because some highly educated readers have trouble imagining the difference between fear and phobia. In fact, fear is rather widespread and, in most cases, the same for all. For example the fear of getting burned when contacting with fire or fear of slipping when moving on slippery surfaces. Fear or quite situational, as shown in the examples, or, so to say, global: fear of death, fear of losing a loved one.
Phobia the same thing mostly highly individual: someone who is afraid of snakes, someone on the contrary- loves, one love to fly in airplanes, the other shaking at the mere thought of it. However, as a rule, the cause of phobias are some of the unpleasant events that connects a person with the future stimulus.
Something like this.

V
Vampire_98 23.05.20

I'm afraid of dirt ! I metfab !

S
SaveX3 23.05.20

My main fear is that bankrupt firm Mad Catz. I'm just a follower of this product, would produce the toilet paper I'd bought it. And so I have all from katzow ! Viva Kats !

o
oltr 23.05.20

When arrhythmia sharashit, that's fear, Riley, and it seems that tedeshi. Don't drink vodka with beer, and chifir ' too...

A
A.Soldier of Light 23.05.20

Wing42 wrote:
For example the fear of getting burned when contacting with fire or fear of slipping when moving on slippery surfaces
Well, Yes, but fear is not quite the same thing, isn't it? ) To be afraid and wary, too, like different connotation. The nuances of language... for Example: So are you afraid of? And the answer is No, afraid, but not afraid to go on the roof...
Or with fire. There's a welder: he's afraid of fire? The profession implies that THERE is not afraid. Only here to touch his hand, he will not. Not because afraid, but because not an idiot, lol 8)
And this touches on a typical provocation inherent in children. When one is taking the weak of the other. Well, everyone knows it, I hope ) All of this took place...
Phobia is fear, erected in the absolute, pushed to its logical peak, critical point is a maximum. This disorder, of course, and it requires treatment by a psychiatrist, usually. Besides, phobias and fears block the chakra, so the more the better to get rid of them)

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.05.20

afraid that the homos will take over the world and even all the cats and cockroaches will make gays afraid to fart on the plane because it could explode I'm afraid to vote because I don't want to remain without a voice are afraid of sharp nails because I'm afraid of the subway because it is underground afraid to be afraid because it's scary...