3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkPrince9507 23.05.20 09:07 pm

Achievements for pirates (Bayonetta)

Actually, the question is: is it possible to achieve on the pirates(in-game, in a separate menu of the game)? As far as I know, for getting achievements and collecting Raven give Umbran Tears of Blood and when they will be a certain amount(in one case half, the second - all) in the store will be two new relics. So I would like to know whether it is possible somehow to get the achievements for pirates.
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 23.05.20

DarkPrince9507
Obviously Yes, since it's in-game achievements. Stupid question

-
-zotik- 23.05.20

what's the point? achievements need to show yourself to the others prevoshodstvo to keep nischebrodstvo not as you do not paint, and the game is still struhadlo

D
DarkPrince9507 23.05.20

I wonder, does anyone read to the end of the question before you answer it?
1 . A stupid question would be if I asked him before to play the game and not seeing similar threads on other forums but not during the third pass, when I collected about 20 crows but did not receive any achievements.
2. Apparently the explanations in the spirit of as far As I know, for getting achievements and collecting Raven give Umbran Tears of Blood and when they will be a certain amount(in one case half, the second - all) in the store will be two new relics. not sufficient to show that I need to get heirlooms for achievements and not for some sense of superiority (in singles game). About stragorodski can not say anything, the game is Japanese and is definitely not for everyone, very first not like it, but the combat system in the game, with straight arms, not inferior to the DMC and sometimes even exceed (at the time, was all part of the DMC + restart more than once and at all levels of complexity).

E
EnoXII 23.05.20

DarkPrince9507
So, wait, you have no achievement is not worked on pirates? You list Umbra Tears of Blood staring at? He played 5 years ago on PS3 and there achievements were duplicated. Ie, for example, defeated the dragon, got an alert from the game itself (and this is reflected in the list of Umbra Tears of Blood) and later three seconds had received an alert from the console. Simply put, half of the Umbra Tears of Blood you get knocking platinum in the game, half of the crows gathering at the levels in the three difficulties ranging from Normal. And, by the way, one of those two accessories, only the first, which is given for 50 tears, really useful. The second pure fun, but they say facilitates the confrontation with Rodina.