3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plotva of Rivia 23.05.20 09:07 pm

What is your ping? (Battlefield 1)

Played yesterday morning, ping was 76. Now open the list of servers, everywhere is 126. This is due to the fact that off. the release has come? And what do you have?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 23.05.20

slightly more people online was just
http://bf1stats.com/

k
knoxknox 23.05.20

One hundred forty

P
Plotva of Rivia 23.05.20

..Diablonos
Well yeah, stats are not particularly a helluva lot of added people. But with a ping of odd to happen became. I all days off before.release played 70+ even on German servers,but right now wherever you'll go, the polls everywhere 126.Although it is certainly not annoying. No jerks,everything goes smoothly. Neither got kicked not once, but still not nice to somehow feel the fact that you have a ping above 100

A
AnPei 23.05.20

Same ping 97 and above, servers in Russia, played through a subscription to PC 10 h Unpleasant with this ping play although neither lags nor jerks but this is after all online they there is probably a 1-5 M. S. On a PC for Battlefield 4 servers in Russia, there are why for Battlefield 1 they're not ping and 30 there, I would assume I bought the game with such a ping I think.

p
prick1e 23.05.20

Ping does not depend on the number of people on the server, there is a direct correlation to the distance and quality of your connection. Looked at, ping remains the same, just look for a Dutch server, they ping is acceptable. November 1 should have its own regional, but only if you impose rent.

p
pahasuper 23.05.20

now there are servers with ping 34

T
The Strider987 23.05.20

As I live in the ass of the Russian world, I can only dream of ping less than 100.