3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dsom 23.05.20 09:08 pm

SHE can't see my MOMO ! (WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship)

This has not happened . Avtosim't see the wheel ! Hey ... Can anyone knows how to overcome ?
20 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 23.05.20

dsom
This game everyone did not see MOMO or rather, not defined by the steering wheel and pedals, but the buttons on the wheel are determined and assigned. The game is tuned for some other steering wheels, gamepad and keyboard. Here such here game of 2015!!! Personally, I broke up with her and have no regrets.

R
RAZIEL_ 23.05.20

dsom
Congratulations, mine too...

R
RAZIEL_ 23.05.20

vftor
Found XBOX 360 Controller emulator 2.0.2.90, try with him to start the game, but it crash immediately, you what kind of emulsion run?

U
Unguided 23.05.20

But damn my DFGT, too, sees only buttons, the whole hour killed thought is was such at all, and it's a rally simulator? or the humor of the developers... Read reviews of the incentive logitech g25 and DFGT, no one is not working ask for money back.

v
vftor 23.05.20

RAZIEL_
Yes I did, the emulsion does not run. About the Xbox 360 came to the conclusion because sometimes the menu pop out signs of the Xbox 360 buttons (A,b,X, etc.). In General, use the emulator v 2.0.2.158 (x360ce.App-2.0.2.158.zip).

R
RAZIEL_ 23.05.20

If these lazy Asses don't gash the patch with the full support of the rudders then this is the best rally simulation nafig not needed, even with torrents...

R
RAZIEL_ 23.05.20

vftor
With this version of the emulsion the game starts, thanks for the help. The evening will magician with the wheel, maybe something happened. .

v
vftor 23.05.20

RAZIEL_
Come on

R
RAZIEL_ 23.05.20

vftor
Works! Ride.

v
vftor 23.05.20

RAZIEL_
So how to steer through an emulator ?

R
RAZIEL_ 23.05.20

dsom
Try x360ce.App-2.0.2.158.

R
RAZIEL_ 23.05.20

vftor
Quite normally, feedback is vibration just not enough.

R
RAZIEL_ 23.05.20

Working fine here with the game version of the emulator:
https://yadi.sk/d/Kc6X64R9jiXGa
In the game selection section, the controller - peripherals select the controller and not a wheel, buttons are configurable in the section of the wheel, there's also a customizable steering sensitivity and force feedback if the button does not coincide with the scheduled reconfigures them in the emulator, enjoy.

d
dsom 23.05.20

RAZIEL_
Thank You , Brother !!! Rescued .

R
RAZIEL_ 23.05.20

It vftor thank you, threw in the direction where to dig)))

U
Unguided 23.05.20

RAZIEL Thanks for the emulsion it works!

S
SenyaJO 23.05.20

It's like the Russian car industry, bought a car, and then something to finish, tighten, etc., etc.

R
RAZIEL_ 23.05.20

After the last patch MOMO finally fully earned, without emulator everything works, the buttons are reassigned, vibration and impact work, hamaam)

A
Artego32rus 23.05.20

the author apparently pirates cut. Patch with support for ALL control surfaces came already a hundred years ago

D
Do0oK 23.05.20

Artego32rus
Well, give me the address where to download.