3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 23.05.20 09:08 pm

Tits, ass, Boobs... and, again, ass, Tits,ass...

How long?!!!...
Interestingly, and in Minecraft such holiday naked (square) of meat is present?
Or what would have appeared in galleries user if (God forbid, God save me from trouble!!!) the queers took to the world?
Ass, ..., say,... ass,...., Basque,... ass...?
...Heh, heh... Or gallery user the Communist party - Lenin, ass, Stalin, skinny ass behind barbed wire, Zyuganov, just a huge fat ass...?

And which incarnation of galleries a user can have is your imagination (of course, if you have it)?
Spoilerd, yeah, yeah... you don't have to bother stating the obvious and long-known fact - my imagination is hopelessly painful and in extremely poor condition.
61 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 23.05.20

Self-Murderer
Who is it?

M
Mag Otshelnik 23.05.20

And I think that the van was fucked up.

S
Shine 23.05.20

RussianQuaker
Arts with the queers.
So, with this moderation of the site, no changes in the galleries will not be in principle.

R
RussianQuaker 23.05.20

Self-Murderer
What for the arts, for example? On gaming topics, or at all?

S
Shine 23.05.20

RussianQuaker
For games, tags, all Affairs.

V
Verzor 23.05.20

Yes, that's right! Need more Boobs, more! More big Boobs.

D
Dragon Land 23.05.20

Let there always be assholes, Let there always be Boobs!!!
You don't want to come the feminist community and banned the display of secondary female sexual characteristics, otherwise we'll never see neither in games nor in movies nor in serials beautiful women
Spoiler

Masculine women is much uglier than a naked ass and Tits

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.05.20

Heh, heh... great will be the disappointment of the vast number of young Chicks when meeting with real chicken...(morning, sober, no makeup, do not remember the name...)
Solartac because galleries these Chicks really, but in real life... alas.
So after all, in fairy tales Emelya with fish talking...
Dragon Land
For information - the shorter the woman foot, especially high heels she tries to wear. And yet, the plastic Boobs touch, too ... not ice.

G
Gauguin 23.05.20

See the degenerates in the comments, and seriously starting to think that feminism is still needed.

P
Pierre Dac 23.05.20

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
See the degenerates in the comments, and seriously starting to think that feminism is still needed.
So you cut yourself something, cough, cough. Tits or ass. Or both. Anyway will not be worse, because you have a Board on which men do not look.

r
rambling 23.05.20

Current woke up. Calm yourself my toilet and drunk early in the morning. And here is the topic where we discuss the queers, the queers, the queers.

Here, this will cure you:
Spoiler

P
Pierre Dac 23.05.20

rambling
rambling wrote:
Calm yourself my toilet
This official recognition of your belonging to one caste, cough, cough?

r
rambling 23.05.20

Pierre Dac wrote:
This official recognition of your belonging to one caste, cough, cough?
What caste? The caste of people who sometimes wash their assholes? You never wash?

W
Wing42 23.05.20

Gauguin wrote:
This degenerates does not become less, but it will be on both sides of the fence of about the same amount.
You want to be on which side?

P
Pierre Dac 23.05.20

rambling
rambling wrote:
What caste? The caste of people who sometimes wash their assholes? You never wash?
I have a maid. And not only that, cough, cough (she's young and pretty).

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.05.20

Pierre Dac wrote:
I have a maid.
Nonsense!

P
Pierre Dac 23.05.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Nonsense!
#To donaghmoyne!

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.05.20

We'll go the other way — the words that, according to Soviet tradition, said the young Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin 1870-1924), learning about PG art gallery...

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.05.20

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.05.20