3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Pro 23.05.20 09:09 pm

FIFA 17 Crashes full version (FIFA 17)

Ffia 17 crashes on Royce,just throws on the desktop,pre-order on Origin,please help
31 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 23.05.20

Nikita Pro
what kind of computer?what Windows?obnovil do?

P
PaCCveT92 23.05.20

Nikita Pro
Card from AMD ? Before you start cursing at drivers?
There is a solution, not a panacea, but the playability is assured.
1. requires rollback to driver version 14.4 ( link http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-catalyst-14-9-whql-%2814-301-1001-september-15%29-download.html the File will automatically start downloading)
2. That there were no artifacts in the image (black squares, freezes), you need to dig a little in the video settings, the benefit of them. Quick test On my card HD 5850 1gb:
• 720p, setting high, full-screen mode – bug is not observed (with the game on the field - fps does not drop below 60)
• 1080p, settings, "Low", display bugs appear
• 1080p, setting "Low" windowed mode – bug is not observed (with the game on the field - fps does not drop below 50, little falls only during the cutscenes and replays)

There is only one thing. The story will not work. This is due to the fact that the driver is too old. That is, card supports game hardware, but not software. The problem will correct either EA or AMD, but doesn't look like it's ever going to happen.

C
Championship 23.05.20

HELP!!! Bought through Origin, established after 6 hours. Play never had a chance.. Press play for a couple of seconds a black screen and a departure..
Disable the graphics card is loaded to Royce, press start or space bar- I! Shoveled all Internet - the answer is no! Windows 10, 8Gb RAM, PERC Intel i5 3230m 2.6 GHz 2 core, none, Intel HD graphics 4000. Was the version that vidyuhi not the same, but the 16 on this laptop fly. What did not tried, the result is 0! Looks too soft for laptop 17, PS will have to buy.

a
andryuha-24 23.05.20

Championship
fifa 17 on HD Graphics? haha funny, you're not a normal guy or what? do not suffer, buy a computer

N
Nikita Pro 23.05.20

mrKaktak
AMD,at the Minimum certainly is responsible,8GB RAM

N
Nikita Pro 23.05.20

PaCCveT92
Thank you,but when you roll back,the story mode is not working,how to play it?

L
Lampisya 23.05.20

PaCCveT92
Error
This file does not exist, there is still some reference to this driver?

P
PaCCveT92 23.05.20

Lampisya
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-catalyst-14-9-whql-%2814-301-1001-september-15%29-download.html

Nikita Pro
Any :(
I repeat - There is only one thing. The story will not work. This is due to the fact that the driver is too old. That is, card supports game hardware, but not software. The problem will correct either EA or AMD, but doesn't look like it's ever going to happen.

m
maestro8989 23.05.20

PaCCveT92 please tell me, maybe you can help. FIFA hangs task Manager. Only runs with a fix and then it is terribly frieze in the game and crashes complaining none. Percents of 3 GHz, RAM 12 GB. Vidyuhi geforce 630. is it possible to fix somehow?

P
PaCCveT92 23.05.20

maestro8989
Because you had the map all y :(
My old, despite the fact that barely takes out the game, your map ahead on all parameters.
compare graphics cards. http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-HD-5850-vs-GeForce-GT-630

C
CR7puha 23.05.20

The game starts and hangs when loading. It is written,press space or Enter,push,loads and hangs.

M
Mirroy777 23.05.20

guys give this problem open again and crashes error

A
Arturyan Paturyan 23.05.20

Help solve the problem!! First, at startup, demanded to update the driver to 368.81 or later on the graphics card, OK, no question, updated with the nvidia geforce experience to 372.90(the last one).Now when you run the picture with Royce ship 2минуты ,and then it just
only the picture of the other driver(in the Internet took).

And another question,I asked back Mani at the origin(it should be in your order history awaiting payment although the return demanded another 30-th day ) so if it is worth waiting I can play the FIFA?

p
pushkinmdv 23.05.20

Arthurian Paturyan
About that exact same thing only when loading any single player, and online everything is fine...

u
unkind11 23.05.20

Hello!Guys, please help because I tried already everything I could(((FIFA is stupid does not start after pressing play silence and despicere hanging. As I said this is a problem not I have one!How have you solved it please share.

A
Agent Gaben 23.05.20

I have during a match crashes

I
Ivan0493 23.05.20

I have a problem of this kind, to play football, but when the game when the players shake hands, or when the coach shows or when there is a celebration of a goal the players lost the head, if you can improve how...

Actually played the demo yet (perhaps there is only a bug)

N
Nikosn 23.05.20

PaCCveT92
But you can gradually tell how you changed graphic settings, I even none whatsoever understood

V
Vlad Burulev 23.05.20

FIFA 16 on high was standards, 17 are rigidly podlagivaet during the game , have cleaned the dust, replaced thermal paste, still lag, reinstalled Windows, now it crashes on the splash screen with Royce, the geforce 840m. They say you need to put the old version of the drivers for the video card, tried it, didn't help. Has anyone solved the problem? Intel core i5-4210U , 6 GB of RAM

h
h0uuper 23.05.20

Guys
Help,also I