3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kalwin 23.05.20 09:10 pm

Problem with DLC Automatron (Fallout 4)

I understand that who do not care, but the N-th part faced.
Clean Follaut 4 with all the DLC downloaded from the Bay, like nothing but the passage of the quest line with the robot Ada of DLC Automatron there is a strange problem.
On the workbench robot, if you create a robot, or to be more precise, selecting the parts appear glitches:
1. Almost all the parts transparent. That is, as if they are there, but they do not like. Choose legs Mr helper, the nozzle is not visible but the robot flies, visible animation, save the robot falls dead to the ground.
2. After selecting subsequent changes, the robot flies to the heights, where XS... arrives dead. That is, again, crossed legs Protectron(or whatever it is) the nozzle Mr helper, norm, switch to the next item, all the robot flew up.
Why, tell me how to fix it?
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 23.05.20

Kalwin
Download another Repack, this glyucheny campaign.
Or download the DLC separately and reinstall.

D
Darhoven 23.05.20

I have the same crap was either a Repack or a Fig, there are 2 options, one helped me play and troubles do not know, in either to start again or download save more preferably pure can, with the passage, I downloaded with the passage of the plot for the Institute near the end just reached there and everything is in order, robots have created a bunch of all the workers, no one leaves and textures of the order. Checked ;-)

D
Darhoven 23.05.20

Special thanks to user
BlackTigerTK
Helped repeatedly.

B
Basil44 23.05.20

Kalwin wrote:
the robot flies to the heights, where XS... dead flies
like too long ago that some of the patches fixed. you have what version of the game? can update the time?