3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taddey 23.05.20 09:11 pm

A question to the entire series of games (Dark Souls 2)

Started playing quite a bit in the beginning (10 minutes played) in the 1st that the 2nd part of Dark Souls. After the first death your characters it becomes a zombicheskogo the appearance of such options and in the 1st and in the 2nd part (and 3rd I guess too, but the 3rd I didn't play at all). Character looks after the first death (well, when reborn and start anew through this area on whe died) not as a person (face) and like a zombie. What this means in the game? and how to return back to human form ???
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fullex 23.05.20

Taddey
When you kill, if you were in human form, you're getting opusteny(hollow) to go back to human form, you have to use humanity (part 1 dush(to reverse the devastation on fire)), human figure (part 2) or coal (part 3)

Y
Yczh-Kazym 23.05.20

The main character in all three parts - initially, undead, only still keeping the human form and mind. But after each death loses a part of humanity and becomes one of the undead full. In the first part like I had accumulated souls to spend on restoration, and the second - some black figures to find and use, or after each death will decrease the amount of health. In the third it was removed to contact the dead is possible only by the quest NPC, and unlike the first two parts, this appeal affects only the appearance and opens up another ending, because that's where humanity is not returned, the method does not remember. It seems to need to ask someone to get rid of the black marks, and then the quest will fail, and the ending is not available.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 23.05.20

Fullex
Coal maximum health increases until the first death. And in the dead contact - the pilgrim should look, it will give out black marks that reduce humanity. As I remember, the coal, they can not be removed and the level of health do not reduce, just hlawga will walk the handsome and the passing game could itself become the king of all undead.

R
RGC 23.05.20

Rakszas
In the third part of gg was not originally undead

R
Ruyder 23.05.20

Taddey
A good Wiki for Dark souls, where everything is explained.

l
lam1ck 23.05.20

Oh, not easy, I understand you have, you have a similar issue arose.

I
IZMAGINYS 23.05.20

In part 3 there is no such , only if you do not complete the quest of the pilgrim .

T
Taddey 23.05.20

And in General - do I really need this reconversion, or you can to end the whole game like this to pass?

S
Subject89P13 23.05.20

Taddey
in human form has several advantages.
1 - increased the drop rate of items
2 - the ability to call on some bosses phantoms (assistants computer-controlled) or if you play on a network of phantoms under the control of other players for help
3 - have a weapon that deals increased damage in human form
4 - like and advantage, but at the same time and failing. While you're in human form, you can invade red phantoms that will try to kill you. In multiplayer it is not limited to only red, there are other types of phantoms are already under the control of the players, including red. The advantage is that you will get a lot of souls and humanity. But the disadvantage is crystal clear

J
JohnB0 23.05.20

Subject89P13
In human form, the drop rate of items is not increased

S
Subject89P13 23.05.20

JohnB0
well, Yes, there are active humanity, I'm lost

J
JohnB0 23.05.20

Subject89P13
You generally about what part of it?) Secondly there is active humanity

S
Subject89P13 23.05.20

JohnB0
well, the question was for the entire series, I started about the first)

M
Misha gotko 23.05.20

Rakszas
specifically, in the third part the protagonist is not an undead but a sort of new person --- nehoroshem .collecting all of dark marks issued by Yoel and received in the course of the storyline Henri protagonist receives its own part of the soul of Manus the first not-dead --- humanity and gain mightily as the parts of the soul and the qualities peculiar to her every human cruelty and greed of it all in the end game moves the character in the choice of ending the game without giving him the kindle the flames and pushing the hero to his usurpation and seizure of power over the undead
thus I bring to the conclusion that the dark mark does not reduce the humanity of both written multiple drains above and gives and strengthens her with the impact she has on people.also I would like to draw the attention of the person to whom is addressed this message is that reducing the life of the protagonist dying is not cleaned and transformed dying from a curse such as breathing Basilisk reduces the maximum health of the hero and to be treated with a stone of purification is accompanied by the transition of the character to a hollow form, everything written above applies only to the first and third parts