3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Greencore 23.05.20 09:12 pm

CPU usage 100% (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The people, during the game the CPU is loaded on 100%, what could be the problem?
P. S. proc. Intel Core i5 3570, the game - license.
49 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser777 23.05.20

greencore
The problem is krivorukost developers have created this game.

l
lokkie 23.05.20

Dok Rolf wrote:
Vidyuhi what?
Yeah, bottleneck obviously. )

F
Fasmon 23.05.20

That percent of the 4 generations out of date ?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.05.20

Either video card too powerful for percent, or miner, or krivorukost developers.

l
lokkie 23.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
or the miner,
The game miner now.. her in the tray of Avast hangs.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.05.20

lokkie
The game miner
WHAT?
Why I do not hang in the tray over her bend and had no problems with the game at all? The game is now well optimized!
Repak from Khattab. Maybe you have a miner in the Avast?)

l
lokkie 23.05.20

Maybe you have a miner in the Avast?
He then realized that he wrote?
It back to stick, but only the most specially.. and even that Avast does not stop using the subsequent scan when you boot Windows.
So sho miner the game itself. )
Exaggerated of course.. but the fact that Avast to boil the brains in the running game.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 23.05.20

The first is the graphics settings to lower. Second, if the processor is heavily loaded, and 40-60 fps, then you can block up to 30-32 fps and then the CPU and graphics card a bit to unload, fps can lock programs Bandicam or MS Afterburner. Well, if the fps so low that can't be helped.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.05.20

lokkie
So sho miner the game itself. )
Where did you found there is not clear.

l
lokkie 23.05.20

Where did you found there is not clear.
Have already noted the oddity that the game freezes in the process.

H
HAKS 23.05.20

This game is like percent. Pirates I have no rifle and the percent under 100% are racing . and with the included vertical norms of 40-60 max. if 30 frames to play then percents generally idle,but 30 frames to play with I XS I don't like him already or used to be) even on the controller it is felt that 30( . and Yes avast is not friends with her, especially with the pirates ate a pill although such had not sinned my avast

N
Neimovernyy 23.05.20

this is the first 100% connected and then the rules will be

l
lokkie 23.05.20

HACKS wrote:
avast is not friends with her especially
The license is not friendly. Noticed first on the pirates.. the word I have a crack does not swear.
Then on the license checked out, the same garbage. Overloaded monitored processes, and freezes in the tray.

A
A Gamer 23.05.20

greencore
if the percent of the native 3.4 GHz, it is nothing surprising. Already quite weak. I have the same To 4.2 - and that is not enough. The percent 4.2 works without problems - they almost all take it without witchcraft with cooling (above drive - probably already have, but you are not yet, maybe later will bother if the time is cooler, though not much big but not box ice Hamer 4500, while even the fan is not on full)

S
Sonic268 23.05.20

remove avast avast is a doofus and not antivirus

F
Fei Fong 23.05.20

this frosbite theme and inept EA) FIFA also likes to eat the percent) only in the FIFA under 100% when the percent dies stupidly microrave. the kind of optimization))))
lokkie
Your every story appicella another. have you noticed that?))

A
AsKeid 23.05.20

CPU Ls )))

M
MagicHero 23.05.20

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
The license is not friendly. Noticed first on the pirates.. the word I have a crack does not swear.
Then on the license checked out, the same garbage. Overloaded monitored processes, and freezes in the tray.
all there is on the license is fine, the CPU load when locked to 60 fps in the region of 60% and problems with the CPU there.
Settings ultra, location is the most demanding.
Spoiler

The initial location is also an ultra (though this is an old screenshot on version 1.4 and pirates, the rest at 1.5 and license)
Spoiler

The first mission on the planet
Spoiler

lokkie you somewhere there is problem with CPU notice? I'm in the game about the CPU everything is smooth, he calmly keeps 60 fps.

greencore
greencore wrote:
The people, during the game the CPU is loaded on 100%, what could be the problem?
P. S. proc. Intel Core i5 3570, the game - license.
If you play without the rifle and then of course either the percent or the video card will run 100%.

d
demon 33251 23.05.20

personally, what bothers me is the fact that this is the only game (I have) that puts the percent is 60% , that's suspicious...

E
EvgenyDMT 23.05.20

greencore
Always the percent to 100% loaded or in the first couple of minutes when the game was downloaded?I have a pirate,immediately after loading,1-2min percents are loaded on 100%,then Matroska falls to an average of 50-75% and above does not rise.