3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pimpzilla 23.05.20 09:12 pm

Ping 250-300 RTK (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Guys are a global problem. RTK crazy.
DotA turned into fear.
COP cheaters and Smurfs.
Reached the rainbow happy as a child. It's just awesome. Ping 160-180 weu NAT open.
And here recently 250-300 ping. Tried to change the data center.kui. yubiki not know what was going on in RTK hinted that fool. Damn,what happened,and what depth?
Other providers harness the game is not childish. In General, distressed. I think that will throw such a cool game. If anyone works in RTK learn to expect the fixes or not.
Thank you.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 23.05.20

pimpzilla
With router nothing stirred up?Maybe an IP address changed or something like that

W
Will Blake 23.05.20

Ping 160-180 for network shooter -- is full p

Z
Zezya123 23.05.20

Same ...this is their che happened ---it turns out I first played a t the modem would l APG 180 200 where a month ago I connected wired and it was complete XY+ ping is not below 250 iiiiii was a trick from when they were given to play for a couple of days free game I tried installed via yupley and ping was 100 why the fuck knows and I have bought the game the incentive

p
pimpzilla 23.05.20

MrWorld
Nothing stirred up,everything is default. Just out of the blue all jumped. Recently had repair work at RTK, as ping immediately became 180. I almost from the chair fell with joy,then see how to eliminate the problem,all back to back.

F
Freerade 23.05.20

Rostelecom piece of shit and I have 120-140 ping, what have you don't know, you probably live in the most anal of our vast, high it because of the lack of servers in Russia, if you play well will accuse the advantage of high ping lol, I don't know what place I receive this advantage, but they know better...

K
KUNGFU 23.05.20

Freerade
in all online games before the battle, fight and so on... the room is allocated 1 or more hosts.... which game gives a priority.. no matter what ping at least 200... if you're lucky the game has given priority to you, you can successfully win this fight, complain the people who are packet loss on the line... when half the traffic is lost on the hosts ISP... here is not the damage and teleports and immortal rivals... but in General, if the Internet is stable and the ping is at least 200 can be bent

A
ABRAScovyy 23.05.20

Distribute the Internet to the computer via wifi, and the window is a smartphone with MTS Bezlimita) ping is different in the game, then 120, 180 and sometimes.

S
Sniffer_man 23.05.20

In yubikov recently, the server went crazy, before the ping in the data center was 50-100, 150-200 right now, the feeling that they have someone in the leg tarabana servers, so all that was not good, so the problem is not with the provider.

I
Ilya Krasilov 23.05.20

luchsheb Raschke at least 1 server set