3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omenman 23.05.20 09:12 pm

Question for showrooms (American Truck Simulator)

Why ATS upgrades featured in the Volvo, but I opened all the shops in the game and the Volvo dealership there?

22 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 23.05.20

The game just came out. You day whether that Gamal?

m
mikhail300 23.05.20

Volvo wheels and rims are

K
Kosh13 23.05.20

romariokz
I found? Yes, I'm still not even pirates rocked.

r
romariokz 23.05.20

Kosh13
Not answered you.Happen:)

r
romariokz 23.05.20

Omenman
When I unpacked the base game and rummaged through the files,found files for Volvo VNL,Freightliner Classic, and Kenworth W900.These machines will be gradually added to the game as DLC. Most likely they have already prepared showrooms for the future.One of them for the Volvo you found.

S
Strelec-zmeya 23.05.20

romariokz
Not in the form of DLC and patches. The DLC will be expansion cards.

S
Shakir 1975 23.05.20

In which cities Kenworth interior??

v
vmirko75 23.05.20

Strelec-zmeya
Nevada and two cars in trims coming as DLC!!!

S
Shakir 1975 23.05.20

And what city exactly?

v
vmirko75 23.05.20

Shakir 1975
in Los Angeles and Elko

V
Vyxyxol 23.05.20

Shakir 1975
Los Andzhelles and Elko.
Spoiler

S
Strelec-zmeya 23.05.20

vmirko75
And read the blog on licenzirovanie truck in any way? There are black and white, that the machines will be added in free updates.

v
vmirko75 23.05.20

Strelec-zmeya
For what has bought, for and sell
http://prntscr.com/9yjdb1

S
Strelec-zmeya 23.05.20

vmirko75
So I'll also do the same. The following trucks will certainly be in the dark to appear, and the map in the DLC. If only free. They are such a price room in advance probably for the game.

R
RioNetcu 23.05.20

people tell me - started the game chose the city with the dealership KENWORTH - after the first load the letter came from the dealership with the KENWORTH tractor after the tractor was able to buy there - already half of the map opened up , and Peterbilt trucks can not buy because car dealerships are not open on Peterbilt - the question is how to open them ? wait for a letter from the dealership ? or something to do?

O
Omenman 23.05.20

RioNetcu
Car dealerships and employment agencies not open on the map are denoted by ?, you have to drive past them to remove this question... When you open the showroom Peterbilt, then you are able to buy a car. Auto Peterbilt in the cities of San Diego, Reno and Bakersfield, open up in these cities all the questions

R
RioNetcu 23.05.20

Omenman
about the staffing agencies you're right but instead of the icon of the dealership there is no question mark - in addition to the icon of the service center which is located to the right(screenshots from the dealership Peterbilt in Bakersfield).
Spoiler

S
Stromberg 23.05.20

The Volvo dealership in the list appears when you install the mod Volvo VNL64T 780 with a certain priority.

A
ABRAScovyy 16.07.20

Does anyone know where to find the MACK dealership?

G
Gleba88 06.03.21

Vyxyxol
Hello, can you tell me? In my kenworth, when I buy in the salon, everything is OK inside, but when I sit down and the steering wheel, instead of chrome, there is some yellow garbage inside?