3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
urist666 23.05.20 09:12 pm

A question weapon for athletes (Dark Souls 3)

Question Atzam! What weapon in the game has a scaling S of power?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 23.05.20

To Wikipedia have not tried to contact?

I
Ivanych 23.05.20

urist666
Smoky sword for sure, and maybe the butcher's knife.

D
Ded MastDay 23.05.20

Giant black sword, while improving to +5, the bonus from power is S.
The sword of Harald the DLC from The Ringed City, too, becomes S on the strength in the hardening of a heavy gem.

The sword of darkness, one of the best swords in the game with fast museom, given the fact that you can get it almost at the beginning of the game. Drop from dark spirits. Better to enchant an exquisite gem and evenly to pump strength and agility. Better only the Sword of the sun, due to the skill temporarily increases the damage. But it can only get closer to the finale, the castle Latrice.

R
RGC 23.05.20

urist666
The sword of the outcast with severe quenching

u
urist666 23.05.20

Shadowarm

And you your libido in the right direction to send tried?

RGC
By the way, with the sword of exile some garbage. I remember that in severe hardening +10 scaling was S. But apparently in some patch changed, because I now have the sword of the outcast with severe hardening +10 only A.

u
urist666 23.05.20

Svetoslav
Thanks for the old!

G
GiantDad 23.05.20

urist666
The best weapon for athletes is considered to be a Huge machete Jorma.

A
Alex Hawk 23.05.20

Exile take.

S
Sergey 82 23.05.20

I agree with about a two-Handed sword of exile. Exquisite sword of the exile has the bonus To and the strength, and agility. At 60 strength/agility, and sword +10, physical damage, about 650. Under the flaming arc of karthus damage I have 840. The sword is quick and does not consume too much stamina.