3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
typical russian 23.05.20 09:13 pm

Why Dusan Nemec became the antagonist of the game and where did lenny? (Watch_Dogs 2)

When Marcus met Dusan in the office of the Director,Invite, Dusan told him that CtOs poorly optimized and not sufficiently stable and efficient and he wants to show people what is good and what is bad.Bad it 100 times, showed everyone what I saw! Does anyone know what he meant by well? Then,as I understand,Dusan worked(illegally) from CtOs.CtOs and so in itself is evil,and Dusan wanted to make a worse world than the CtOs or not? At the end of the game,when arrested, Dusan,CtOs's not closed, he continued his nowspoiledwork,just not the Dusan.It turns out that DedSec is not fully completed its work and will soon release 3 of the game is whether or how? And where did lenny after breaking her bunker? In the credits, nothing about it said. Where haaaaaaaa!? And why lenny began to hate DedSec? In fact she, along with DedSec was,they played together and other things,and then began to attack them!? Write,who knows!
1 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tauzuru 23.05.20

Lenny returned to the missions from the dlc biotechnology (if you didn't know)