3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SLAVN 23.05.20 09:14 pm

Collection of bugs in the code of civil procedure (Corsairs: Return of the Legend)

It was proposed to create a topic, I write here all bugs that are found in code of civil procedure, because it has accumulated already a lot of them from curious and helpful, to annoying and disturbing passage!
76 Comments
Sort by:
T
TomTom 23.05.20

Propose to write about the bugs, indicating the version of the game in the format / version/the name of the bug/cu.description/opinion on the bug
So here we go:
1. ver. 1.1.8.0611 / Immortal Pete/ Quest officer in the line of pit immortal blood in battles/ Wonderful and useful bug to start the game. For other Navigator,anorganica and Treasurer 12ранга at the beginning of the game You are nowhere to be found.
2. ver. 1.1.8.0611 / Zero loyalty quest officers / In setting such officers captains in Your fleet, after about a day of ship out of the squadron / Inconvenient bug, hard to capture a large caravan (tip: attack of the caravans next to the allied cities, in the team area Swim), but to monitor the loyalty of inappropriately.
3. ver. 1.1.8.0611 / Bug musket volley / Facilities spontaneous increase in Your team after the Board in the presence of perk musket volley / Wonderful bug which, in my opinion, are part of the game, with additional menus like: the Part of the opposing team is ready to join the service of the heroic Corsair. And to link this transition with characteristics GG. Then there will be incentive to not be a bloody murderer, but a hero with a high reputation. History is replete with examples of this pereverbovki.
4. ver. 1.1.8.0611 / Bug doubling / Doubling of people in cities and Musketeers on the decks / inconvenient bug, especially when boarding (costs like one, and then there's a bunch).
5. ver. 1.1.8.0611 /Bug the Disappearance of customarily/ urban miniquest type Sasti wife of the pirate, to take Revenge on the slaver and so the whole problem, after running the task to find the quest giver in the city, sometimes almost impossible. Write that in patch a bug is removed, and customarily sitting in Church. Not tested.
6. ver. 1.1.8.0611 / Bug Stupid wind / changing the direction of the wind when moving with the minimap in the sea and Vice versa. / Spoils the realism of the game.
7. ver. 1.1.8.0611 / Bug fault"guns / In a naval battle after recharging for no apparent reason (guns are loaded, the target of 100% in the sector of fire) is impossible (sometimes) to make a volley. / Quite rare but a very vile bug. In fairness I should add that the opponents of such punctures are too. Think - NAV me across the Board nut grapeshot bombs from distance! It's time to confess. And he floated past, like a white Swan. Personally, I both do not like. Still, what to a fatal bullet at the beginning of boarding. Although it may not be a bug, but the idea of developers?
8. ver. 1.1.8.0611 / Haudegen captain Blue bird/ on boarding Blue bird in the captain's cabin or on the body of the deceased should be rare in the archipelago blade Haudegen, but it may not be. But some of the quest play for this blade./ Small but bad bug. / The variant of bypass of a bug, reload the game and replay them.
9. ver. 1.1.8.0611 and 1.1.10./ Bug Swimming along the shore / transitions from the map mode sea and Vice versa, the player's ship is on land. Especially often such glitches in the bottom right corner of the map./ Very nasty bug.
10. ver. 1.1.8.0611 and 1.1.10. / Bug Shooting through obstacles / naval battles and on land Your opponent simply shoots through the ships and wall are in the line of fire(and it gets) Your salvo in the presence of obstacles is securely locked. When grappling and ground fighting, it is impossible to aim at the prtivnikom are your people, even if visually the gap between them is 2 meters and the enemy is visible at a glance. very nasty bug, spoiling the realism of the game.
11. ver. 1.1.8.0611 and 1.1.10. / Bug Vanishing totems / in the presence of the personal belongings of HS and finding the same totem 2 totem You will not, although the message that totem was found will appear. In the sale does not happen( never seen) totems that are in Lich. things GG. Ie the game does not prevent to have duplicate totems, but plotting / inconvenient bug. It may spoil the joy of finding wonders.
12. ver. 1.1.8.0611 and 1.1.10 / Bug Crazy swords / During boarding, the entrance to the captain's cabin, or the entrance to the room with the enemies, usually GG is not automatically went for his weapon. And the first thing you need to do is press Y.But from time to time, he automatically grabs Vostro the sword. Out of habit I press Y(he the sword into the sheath) and we see how the Philistines cut in pieces of our pacifist. / sneaky bug, so many nerves spent on it.
13. ver. 1.1.8.0611 and 1.1.10 / Bug Attack in the pause / During the save of the game when You have on the screen is the save menu, the enemies are still 1-2 seconds continue to attack GG. As a result, remaining completely healthy, to boot can the body. Very sneaky bug. Ways of coping: 1. In difficult fights to have 3-4 save, not persisting in the past. 2. Let the enemies shoot guns and maintained a successful outcome.
14. ver. 1.1.8.0611 and 1.1.10 /Bug - Baltic bullets/When battles on land and in the decks from the moment of pressing the pistol trigger until the shot is held so long that your own officers have time to run 10 meters and stand in the line of fire. This could be justified at low levels of skill pistols, but at level 100 the picture does not change. /Makes often replay obviously winning the fight.

Those who will participate in the collection please do not produce a lot of records, and to Supplement their. The question in the PM. Thanks do not expect. claims are not accepted.

A
AliceTheBest 23.05.20

In the ship perk is no Quick fix (the version with the patch). Creates a lot of inconvenience in large naval battles and the capture of the FORTS.

S
SLAVN 23.05.20

The version without the patch. Bugs in quests priest:
1. For the destruction of vermin. Once is enough to do the job(in some cities after getting the job enough to quit and go back to Church) and place in the dialogue on the assignment is not lost, i.e. you can pass the job nevypolnima it. In my opinion a useful bug, since on a freebie raises the reputation of the character and the attitude of the nation.
2. For the protection of the Church. Need to watch 3 nights, sometimes even after spending a month there is still no one coming. In conversation with the priest he says you do not have stayed 3 nights, i.e. the task does not accept or fails, and a new more gives. Conclusion: Fig bug is not needed.

T
TomTom 23.05.20

Took the liberty to copy here http://legend.seaward.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=9066
A list of the amendments and changes included in the patch to facilitate the collection of bugs, though some bugs were very useful -
Patch 1.1 to version 1.1.10., full including fix 2 32,8 Mb.

1. The doubling of the Musketeers on the decks.
2. Fixed patch walk in Port-AU-Prince and Port-of-Spain.
3. The rain in the tavern of Port-AU-Prince.
4. Crash dialogue of the priest in Port-AU-Prince with the capture of the quest to murder mischief.
5. Fix the growth of the boarding team with the musket volley perk.
6. Care of quest officers.
7. Poisoning only when a successful attack, increase the probability of occurrence of antidote in the stores.
8. The island is no CPC to the appropriate line.
9. The fixed guns of the brig Sea Wolf.
10.Fix the quest Board Brigs at Isabella and the Dutch line.
11.Customarily in the cities do not disappear, but are transferred to the local Church to facilitate the search around the city for delivery quest.
12.Fix the remaining in the cabin, after the boarding of rescued passengers.
13.Fix reusable delivery quest for the repose of evil.
14.Jackman could not give the old Brigantine Arrow.
15.Exit from the cabin Flying Dutchman in the hold.
16.Missing musket from the hands of Humphrey Douglas when exchanging items.
17.Rain in cabins on ships.
18.Fix assault by the Charlestown land.
19.Peter blood, an Englishman.
20.Immortal Jeremy pit – fix.
21.Fix a rebellious loyalty quest officers.
22.Reusable return of the money lender(for Blade) – fix.
23.Not given KNAG if you do not return the money-lender(for Blade) – fix.
24.Barbados might upset the enemies during the execution of the line of blood – fix.
25.Fix conflict between two ways of obtaining weapons from a dealer and smuggler(for Blade).
-------------------
26.Fix the problems in the dialogues governors and partynov
27.Fix growth boarding party - ver.2
28.Enter the Deposit amount from a moneylender numbers.
Message edited by Eddy - Dec 20 2007, 11:15

L
LaKatalina 23.05.20

I'm trying to find this there as its... Well its near Kumano pirate pirate hitter in the lineup. Sitting in the Bay of carupano, and Spain, the I counter and the license is over trading. Well, it's the details. Decide to sail to the Port-of-Spain, since he is two steps away, and sail from the Bay of carupano in real-mode, because the lugger, and globalt me immediately throws a bunch of pirates and gentlemen to three to five ships. Sailing out of the Bay, set sail from the coast, ahead of Trinidad and Tobago and does not smell in the fog, although the idea should be.Sailing in the open sea at random. Go globalco and it turns out that I'm stubborn nose into the shore of Trinidad. For globalt swim can't (rush), I go back to the real world and sail to the other side, so as not to be next time near Port-of-Spain and to get to it quickly. Floating, everything is fine. Go globalco and it turns out that I'm INSIDE the protruding strip between carupano and gumanoy. Can not move, immediately all rush at me. So a few times until I trial and error in the end did not make it to the invisible island.
These are the inconsistencies of the cards really bother.

K
KaRh0r0d0n 23.05.20

terrible glitches in Tenochtitlan:
1.when Begich on the grass(or the path) the game can just hover and fly.
2.sometimes it just disappears the body, Begich and Persian are seen Toko his gun and blade. at first I thought that is cool enemies can not see , but it turned out that when getting to another location and the game crashes.

L
LaKatalina 23.05.20

Here,again, just! Appleway in real life the scythe in the direction of cumaná, in theory I'm on the other side of the spit and the Koeman ahead you can see, the Fort of her that is, in the distance. Go to the map and it turns out that I'm from the Bay carupano stand at the braids, and not even at the edge, but somewhere in the middle of it, it has to oblivate and amplivate. If you go back to the real world and go forward into the open sea on the map then it turns out that I swam five millimeters inland, and stand embedded in this protruding shore. I'm tired of the pancake. That's not to mention the fact that very often in the real world beach has some of the contours on the map are different, the distance is not even close to the same in the real world and on the map.

B
Ben Vladen 23.05.20

Chalk it up to the stupidity of the pioneers.

c
cooolt 23.05.20

I got in line was that the screen moved for PGG in the tavern, and the office is left of the GG. Sorry no screenshot

L
LaKatalina 23.05.20

In the same area. On globalt piece of land near Port of Spain, towards you can swim through. The type of cut. And that is golovljova spit nearby on the mainland - it is possible to vplyt in globalco, and get stuck inside, that is not even necessarily go for this mode sea.
Right now I will play, will. even screenshots.

L
LaKatalina 23.05.20

Right now I play like everything is fine with the land on globalt, impenetrable like...

G
Genri morgan 23.05.20

I don't know whether a bug for the fact that when I was sailing near Martinique came a ship with green sails, or ought to be

S
SLAVN 23.05.20

Henry Morgan, this is a quest ship, it was necessary to talk to the captain, so off topic.

M
Matros pupkin 23.05.20

On globalt impossible to sail from the lighthouse Trinidad
Sometimes HS and some of the characters becomes white (like cement), while trying to survive the game crashes

T
TomTom 23.05.20

There are places(bays) where it is impossible to go globalco. I think they should gather together and make a list of bugs. Ie if a path on the map the impossible game should inform, for example - You in sight of the Fort. And then, a nice Corsair button pokes and can't understand anything sometimes.

L
LaKatalina 23.05.20

Maybe the team is too little or too much? Or ship a thread-unfriendly floating nearby. I have never been, and never heard of it.

A
AliceTheBest 23.05.20

At the shipyard of Curacao. If you go in the evening to the warehouse, then to come back and steal from the table drawing, when trying to go from the warehouse the game crashes. Checked many times.

L
LaKatalina 23.05.20

Yes, the black screen appears. Sneaky moment. I once sat in a warehouse until the night, remained on top,not expecting zapadlo. go out and Fig. I had to sit again in the warehouse until morning, and then doperalski to fight.

T
TomTom 23.05.20

Probably the game is not predusmatrivaet an option of taking the drawing. I personally have not tried it. And blatantly missing the drawing from the table, sword in the scabbard and run(output not locked). Always got away with it.

T
TomTom 23.05.20

13. ver. 1.1.8.0611 and 1.1.10 / Bug Attack in the pause / During the save of the game when You have on the screen is the save menu, the enemies are still 1-2 seconds continue to attack GG. As a result, remaining completely healthy, to boot can the body. Very sneaky bug. Ways of coping: 1. In difficult fights to have 3-4 save, not persisting in the past. 2. Let the enemies shoot guns and maintained a successful outcome.