3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPARTAN_2703 23.05.20 09:15 pm

Not connected to one another in a cooperative (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

When you accept a friend in coop writes that cannot join this game. please try again later.
Help psl(
104 Comments
Sort by:
m
magnum106 23.05.20

nothing in this thread is written, me and my 3 friends did not help WHAT to DO HELP KNOWING PEOPLE!!!!! And we all bought it for 900p specifically to hemorrhoids fiction with the game on the network ((((((

H
HALKplay 23.05.20

this and the third patch did not help XS how to deal with this problem !(

R
Rapidd 23.05.20

And nobody has solved the problem?

m
magnum106 23.05.20

People write what is your connection type with interatom (vpn, ppoe...)
I have a suspicion that does not work for those who have VPN like me :(

m
magnum106 23.05.20

THEME PLEASE DON'T DIE ON ME!!!!!!

H
HALKplay 23.05.20

I like IPoE =_) and plow (

M
MDS1S 23.05.20

7ke works if Ppoe and all the ports are not blocked(tested on two identically configured 7 and 8 with Norton 360(antivirus+firewall). Put 7 if Ppoe Protocol. Should work. 8 seems to interfere with some services. On 8.1 I do not know.

With VPN, you connect to the Internet on a different ISP doesn't even work on 7. Although there is one oddity. There is almost a solution. Need a mobile modem from MTS(from others too I think). With unlimited mileage, cheap for example some(a lot of traffic won't need). Connect with this modem and log into the game and connect to the network. Matches must be(ping of course on this online). Pull the modem(the link disappear of course, and climbs the window). Throw in the main menu. Do not close the game. Start the game and plug the cable to the Internet via VPN(maybe not necessarily to get him before that) and connect to it. Update Uplay and Steam(if you). Go to the store for example in these clients, the connection will be resumed without re-entry. Now go back to the minimized game and connect multiplayer. Now matches will find and connect to your Internet until you close the game. To exit any menu, including the campaign. Close the game will have to perform the operation written above again when you start the game. In 7ke runs.

And that's pretty weird. Why in this case works perfectly with a VPN? Looks like some parameter is changed when entering the game. If you just go through your VPN connection to connect to the matches will not. Only because by this method then VPN works. Krivorukost Ubisoft? Definitely. Now it's proven. Need a knowledgeable person. Why? To find out what specific parameter is changed and how it can be edited to with the VPN connection worked. After all, maybe the game goes through this connection fine in a network game to work.

And the standard excuse of the developers about ports to be not worth it. If the provider is not a block(and they usually don't blochat), then the cable directly and without block in the firewall windowsа everything is open. Murder extra Wi-fi adapters and other things also nonsense.

And static or dynamic IP means nothing. Most providers now give free random dynamic white IP session at the time of connection. Static white IP paid, but it is needed only if the server put together or you find it easier or, for example, to block on IP which site it was. Enough to confuse the concept of white and selected. White does not mean allocated.

E
ElmStreetBoy 23.05.20

Solved the problem with the cooperative as follows:
1.Made sure that the windows firewall is disabled
2.Hamachi and tangly removed completely
3.From Kaspersky in the settings there is a tick on the option profile
4.Games on both computers must be the same version
And this is on both computers

Personally, I helped...

K
Kichez02 23.05.20

I personally helped remove VMWare Workstation. Removed, and immediately it worked=) If anyone is worth a try

L
Logan Ford 23.05.20

I do everything else. At first, I played normally with a friend and just online. Then I somehow slitely save and I gave up for a while the game. Then I decided to play again but I have and I have to restart the multiplayer and cooperative mode. I don't know..wasted money.

v
venomous 23.05.20

my friend can't play together, even tried on different providers. although other players connected without any problems. XS what to do!

u
ukxlov 23.05.20

also face this problem, with the release of the game,somehow miraculously could have come only twice in co-op, and then when the mission was a bust and out the game lobby=(((with each other never happened, how to solve it, no idea=(

f
fisheer 23.05.20

Is it possible for xbox360 to play co-op on one screen?

M
MaxOrb 23.05.20

Decided does anyone else problem with the online? I have a friend there just 1 and you don't know who this is and online does not happen. Find of the companions of nikoo can't. Firewall disabled antivirus removed Windows 8. The game is not from steam patch 1.03

S
SatanS68 23.05.20

MaxOrb
and th for inet? I was thinking to take or not game. Like on the net not complaining, ping 12мс, giving and receiving 90мбит\s, wired net shorter. But there was a problem in stimovsky version with the menu entry multiplayer, the server type is not available. After two days of correspondence with yubiki, and send the screen command ipconfig'and they fixed my coop. But other people can not find, even with a net. ip is not changing... I Think that's to arrange dances with a tambourine, a couple with yubikami, or to spare money.

update 10.02.14: buy you game Deluxe, cartoon works great, connects to all, including to friends)

A
Arabdors 23.05.20

Where to get the 1.2 patch?

A
Aleksey Osipo 23.05.20

uplau it purchase other Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier co-op not pasaat with Splinter Cell: Blacklist is the same story money yubiki leave the whole team out the window

A
AWmusic 23.05.20

The guys I pay money to someone who will tell you how to solve the problem with connecting to friends. From the friends list in co-op no one can connect. only chaotic players in the network. 4 day Internet digging with a shovel. So I found nothing. Well, I'm not the only one?? Well, there's the man who solved this problem?

G
Gordeev Kirill 23.05.20

Guys open ports, disable the firewall, do everything exactly in the video.. helped Me

A
AL5 23.05.20

Kirill Gordeev
And what ports are opened?