3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Perk15 23.05.20 09:16 pm

Help in the passage (Men of War: Vietnam)

in the first task do not have time to destroy the choppers tell me the tactics
28 Comments
Sort by:
g
gman102 23.05.20

in General, I passed it with 3 people one at the beginning killed( need warehouse(where RPG) from corpses to look for weapons. we need to equip one of them with the grenade launcher M79(take ammo). Further, in order not to get trouble swim across the river(preferably those who have an AK with a silencer) kill a single soldier. forwards the rest. Send them all along the river from the bridge as close as possible to the border of the map. above from the river (along the border) there is a wrecked helicopter. next to him, the ruined walls of the camp. send AK with Glos. and destroy the nearest being Solda. near the helicopters are pilots. shoot the M79. if some managed network in the helicopter then fire at the choppers. it is also desirable to arrange the soldiers so that the enemy can't bypass. well, with grief, I walked it)

P
Perk15 23.05.20

Thank you very much,I will try.

g
ghostwolf 23.05.20

The guys who passed 2 mission for the United States, you need to stop a convoy of 5 men at the same peremochit about 70 narrow-eyed how to do it, what strategy to apply? They are bastards the lot of crushed horseradish that have time to do.

A
Andrey609 23.05.20

as the boat to fill?that the nichrome doesn't work(((

a
alexzet3 23.05.20

In the monastery, take the canister and supersexy,what's the problem??

A
Andrey609 23.05.20

In the monastery, take the canister and supersexy,what's the problem??

it is clear,and then something not as((( throw the canister in the boat inventory and zero emotion

g
gman102 23.05.20

why throw the canister in your inventory???? you need to pick up and pour.

A
Andrey609 23.05.20

how to take up?(((

A
Andrey609 23.05.20

and already understood ))) glitch repeatedly pressed until it appears in hand))

gman102
thank you!!!

g
gas82 23.05.20

the second mission got a new boat are asked to find the radio where the victim connected all over the place no it can anyone help

g
gman102 23.05.20

you need to look in other villages. in each of them a bunch of Chinese people

g
gas82 23.05.20

thank you

A
Andrey609 23.05.20

I'm the sniper can't find

s
stink_miller 23.05.20

Hi all.
No one knows how to pass mission 5 in 1 campaign, I was constantly firing, though, and there's no one around

D
Draconozavr a.k.a. XeN 23.05.20

Who is not difficult, lay out your sohranenki.

M
Mikk Black 23.05.20

Vilayeti please a saved game
a Company at Vietnam hangs at the end of 1 mission at the end hangs ((((

L
LEGIOH 23.05.20

how to get 1 mission for the United States, 1 the village must be destroyed 2 warehouses with arms, 1 at the southern entrance I found, and where the second? the whole village looked, half the town blew up and so and OFC you

S
St_PivPav 23.05.20

LEGIOH me too..???????

D
DragonCommander56 23.05.20

help pass the first mission for the Yankees to bomb cohron first specified and the other not I can tell where it is or a photo to send, or if this is a bug then how to fix

M
MrPolarization 23.05.20

And I have the same problem.