3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Pulya 23.05.20 09:16 pm

Eletania. Mysterious ball. (Mass Effect)

Actually a subject. On this planet there are proteansky artifact, in the form of a brilliant ball. To study it requires a trinket that gives Shayera for the fulfillment of her quest. The quest I did in the beginning of the game, and finally visited this planet. (in the end job says that Shayera gave some trinket similar to proteansky artifact, or something like that)
However, the examine the ball I can't(writes ...it looks like it is inserted into a key or other small item... but where to find him - a mystery that you can't ever figure out), although the idea is that Shep should use the trinket, and get an interesting story. Can anyone encountered the same problem?
18 Comments
Sort by:
b
brazilium 23.05.20

Oleg Bullet
the ball need to be activated by pressing the use, then get the story

O
Oleg Pulya 23.05.20

brazilium
I know. He wrote also, when activated, writes to me ...it looks like it is inserted into a key or other small item... but where to find him - a mystery that you can't ever unravel
Although the story needs to be.

b
brazilium 23.05.20

Oleg Bullet 2
like I had to talk with the General and Alcora, and then to the companion to go, I always have a ball persecuted history

O
Oleg Pulya 23.05.20

brazilium
A conversation with the General and alkaram is a prerequisite for completing the quest Hairy. Writing for the third time. The quest I did in the beginning of the game, and finally visited this planet. (in the end job says that Shayera gave some trinket similar to proteansky artifact, or something like that)
From this it is possible to think out what I said and alkaram and turian General.

b
brazilium 23.05.20

Oleg Bullet
how many times did not play, always resolve the conflict of the General with alkaram, sometimes the ball gave the story a 10 out of 10

H
Haine 23.05.20

Oleg Bullet
faced with the same crap. For the second time, pass and the ball does not output anything except ...it looks like it is inserted into a key or other small item...
decided to search the Internet, in order to respond to You, even had to register X)

b
brazilium 23.05.20

Haine
recommend to resolve the conflict between the General and Alcora, and not to enter into an intimate relationship with Shirou.

H
Haine 23.05.20

It was established, sex was not(( okay. Figs with him, with a bowl of this :D

O
Oleg Pulya 23.05.20

For the umpteenth time I will write about that quest was completed by Paragon. The conflict was settled. All were satisfied. Item received, and the ball could not be activated. However now not important. Still have the save game went through the entire trilogy.

-
--DC.NIK-- 23.05.20

Just reinstall the game or other download.Should help.

Z
Zere 23.05.20

PF... reinstall is not an option... maybe even reinstall and first pass...
also the problem with the ball...

by the way remember that at the end of the mission Shairy all that I gave it was a prediction of the future as I understand it... any of the items were not given... so apparently the ball is not working...
I found:
If you complete the mission Citadel: Complaint Sultana before coming to Shaire the Companion to the award will be given a small gift, a trinket, which can be used on the planet Eletania in the Hercules cluster Beta Attica. The trinket you should use while exploring the anomaly in ruins, leading to a short flash of information about Proteinah studying in the Land of cavemen. If you do not talk Sultanom before going to Shaire, the door will be locked, and to get a gift-trinket will not succeed.

so-DC.NIK-- before giving tips to think, not to write to reinstall the game, blow the wind, etc.

b
brazilium 23.05.20

Zere
can help if the patch 1.02 is not installed, and you did everything right with Shiroi, alkaram and General

S
Strength012 23.05.20

aaaaaaaa shit with this ball I hope in the future it will not backfire if so homesites in PM thanks for your feedback!

M
MunchkiN 616 23.05.20

Strength012
not. current it gives +1000 to the ability galactice me 3. shyutka.
and so it seems a useless quest. and not a quest even TK the job itself is not hanging..

D
DennyDJ 23.05.20

humble a question what inside the ball ))

D
DDCLER228 06.03.21

DennyDJ
Information

g
ganjin 13.06.21

Can you tell me there should be some kind of vision, in the sense of a video, or just a text that is on the fandom?

Y
Youxyxol 13.06.21

ganjin Text
only, from the person of a caveman, if I remember correctly.