3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Ximik63 23.05.20 09:17 pm

Assault rifle (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

met a couple of times here's the barrel in the cut scenes, but in the game I did something that is not found. I'm blind or just another weed?

27 Comments
Sort by:
X
Ximik63 23.05.20

I'm sorry, I already found a similar theme

s
stalker_stas 23.05.20

I also wonder where to get it ?

M
Marvelosi 23.05.20

All in another topic, I ordered details where to find her......

A
Anzhelika04 23.05.20

Honestly infuriates 2017 to all then can't remove the jamb with weapons and give hero weapon the cut-scenes.

M
MikuHadsune 23.05.20

Анжелика04
I have the feeling that they thought of everything because in the beginning when you're in the store the 1st fumble in the cut scenes, GG vigilante. Although at the time I was running around with Valkyrie. That's a real lol. Whether it was too lazy to change and to prescribe, whether stupidly forgot XS how to explain this. Still on a Mission to rescue Moshe also the scene with the avenger and do not care that at that time I was BLUE =) But there are scenes and de is taken into account. Repositories identity is not clear: there are interesting, and there feil. The feeling that half of the game was modeled by the Indians.

A
Anzhelika04 23.05.20

MikuHadsune
I'm in for all four parts of games not the machines and the hands did not take(always just running around with pistols, sniper), even where it was given in the story, tried not to use it. But developers still shoved his avenger. Really pissed off, and roleplaying characters I spoil all only . This year, ten years, a series of marks but they are not as able to understand the jamb.

G
Gw1NbLeidD 23.05.20

The game has enough other schools, so the weapon in the cut-scenes personally I can close my eyes

M
MikuHadsune 23.05.20

Анжелика04
I don't know, I tried snajperki... so-so. Stopped on the SWISS BLUE sight and with the PR mod. Burns all that falls in aim + ammo is not needed. Not a gun, and IMBA.

M
MikuHadsune 23.05.20

Gw1NbLeidD
Yeah, the facial animation is much worse. But still do not consider such. spoils all the impression of a RPG. Try dress up, pumped, and in the cut scenes, GG still shows default lol.

G
Gw1NbLeidD 23.05.20

MikuHadsune
Game I all went for 60-70 hours, and the notorious animation tried not to pay attention, much worse is that, as spelled out the main antagonist.
Remember the trilogy, Saren, the collectors, the same Ghost came out very good, but Archon is just misery

M
MikuHadsune 23.05.20

Gw1NbLeidD
Do not care, Saren did not like me too. The only one who was remembered of the trilogy is Ghost.
PS For me in games on the 1st place gameplay and it to me is gone.

G
Gw1NbLeidD 23.05.20

MikuHadsune
To each his own, I play in principle also gone, but no it couldn't shake the feeling that playing the Inquisition in a different wrapper, although saydkvesty there is clearly more interesting, but for me in an RPG the main story, and how he did a flyby on the main villain I think many did not like

A
Anzhelika04 23.05.20

MikuHadsune
I'm almost done the game was with the executioner of he damage is almost like the average sniper and hornet( machine gun) And sniper to inject closer to the middle of the game with the black widow then ran.

G
Gw1NbLeidD 23.05.20

Анжелика04
ahahaha, too, where half the game with it running, then got bored, picked up the Crusader and let's all chop up)
I took the average, I think the expert executioner will not be as naivnym)

M
MikuHadsune 23.05.20

Анжелика04
Such weapons over bioconverter to put, and that to sacrifice Nskoy. So I've opted for BLUE, with pistols yuzala zebersky hornet. Snayperok liked the shadow, but it hurts dps small. The widow of the cartridges at all.
PS Played on expert.

M
MikuHadsune 23.05.20

Gw1NbLeidD
I drabadan do not like, not mine. Prefer ranged. played the spy racked with arson and turret + overload. All who came to the distance: BLUE burned, and so postrelease with the hornet.
P. S. Yes, inquisit toy gives, of course, but in my opinion it is better made. Take into account some error.

A
Anzhelika04 23.05.20

MikuHadsune
On the widow you can put a weapon modification in which the ammunition is not needed. In General, I'm mostly on biotics was supposed to.

M
MikuHadsune 23.05.20

Анжелика04
Bioconverter which? I know about her, she regret them for HP.

G
Gw1NbLeidD 23.05.20

MikuHadsune
I don't like shotguns, too, but in ME3 I liked the Crusader, he was there at all at any distance took out everything that moves

M
MikuHadsune 23.05.20

Gw1NbLeidD
I'm in a cartoon biotic chase, weapons do not need.Will hide in the corner and throw enemies with your biotic splash.