3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hekit 23.05.20 09:17 pm

Mode My Player (Major League Baseball 2K11)

Discuss.
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Plushnikow 23.05.20

well mode good but could be better.Here's an example of the same mode in NBA 2k11 well, as it is more thought out.By the way I didn't really like the character editor so very dumb players out.Played not long until the greater impressions produced by the game for the team.This is my personal opinion and no one did not impose.Played not long,so the ratio may change))

H
Hekit 23.05.20

I'm a pitcher play for the Aztecs.

V
Voltir 23.05.20

Good people please tell me......When I hit the ball and start running I reach the first zone and can't get a lock.and constantly flyout I have.....what to do with it????play on the keyboard....

P
Parapet [Pokinul PG] 23.05.20

Why are so few people playing this wonderful game as IRL and in the virtual world???
By sabzh: I'm a closing pitcher, play a seventh season in the system Baltimore Orioles (including a couple of seasons at Bowie and Norfolk), a rating of 74, yet won nothing.

W
WAZZAAAP 23.05.20

Voltir
on the numeric keyboard press :
6 - running to 1st base;
8 - run to 2nd base;
4 - to run on 3rd base;
Enter - to run all three bases.

m
mr. pook 23.05.20

guys tell me how to do a hit n run? thanks in advance

W
WAZZAAAP 23.05.20

hit n run ... you have to knock the ball and run to the house

M
MaJIok.Sub 23.05.20

WAZZAAAP
garbage not carry it,and do not confuse home run with hit'n'run,hit'n'run is polockaja,ie, the runner must start the movement during the throw of the pitcher,but the bat must hit the ball and if there are no outs,then scored hit'n'run

B
Bullet2468 23.05.20

Guys help me why is a long time to calibrate the player and after that nothing happens, we have to leave the game. Please HELP.