3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maratok 23.05.20 09:18 pm

The RAID. The lack of players (Battlefield 1)

Anyone can explain me why the special operations otsutstvuyut players? already a month can not play two cards of the operations of the new additions because players generally zero.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 23.05.20

Well, everything in multiplayer so cut,in the RAID haven't played

R
RTYWD 23.05.20

There is,try until you reach the scored serv

F
Flavius Eugenius 23.05.20

The RAID? I personally know a normal operation in which no one plays, especially on maps from the Supplement. And I don't understand this, because it is the only sensible mode in this dull game.

C
CCCPDriver 23.05.20

in the morning, Yes, no, but the evening is always there. Play every evening in an operation that the new maps is that on the old

N
NikolayK 23.05.20

Almost every night we play with a team in the operation and no problems, try variations 40/40 64/64 bkb;)

A
Alex497 23.05.20

Maratok
If I understood you correctly, what you say about the normal Operation, that I noticed, for example, by time GMT if you go in the morning, then few people will be almost impossible to collect full server. But the closer the evening, the more players. So, most of the problem relates to the time when he plays people.

M
Maratok 23.05.20

Yes, I meant surgery, and still in every tear trying to go even in the evening, even at night and no players